PDA

View Full Version : Items FS/FT

alpine
11/03/2004, 03:09 AM
I have a few items I would like to sell or trade for equipment I need.

2 X Eheim top off systems.One is brand new the other was used for about 3 weeks.The used one is still like new.$50 for the new one and $35 for the used one.

Icecap 4" fan,used but in good condition.$25

25 gallon RR tank.Few scratches in front,but not really noticable when filled with water.Has a center overflow with a 1" drain and dual 3/4" returns,one on each side of the overflow box.Best offer takes the tank.

A pair of Melanopus clowns,female is about 3" and the male a little smaller.Dont know why,but they have never grown as big as I have seen a lot of melanopus clowns get.Side note,reason I am parting with the clowns is because I am really tired of how aggressive she is with me.I have a lot of fish in my tank so her aggresiveness gets spread out among the fish in the tank,but I think she really must hate me as she does not hesitate to bite or whip me with her tail when I put my hand in the tank.They must go to a good home and I need proof.I had to convince the wife to let me get rid of them since we have had them for almost 3 years now.$50

I have a few more things,but its 2am and I am really tired right now,so I will post what else I have tomorrow.I can ship this stuff,but I would prefer local pick up.As for things I need,a mag 9.5,some fragsanything else you might have that I may need.Any one interested,email me at alpinecwt@hotmail.com.

Jorge

whiirly
11/03/2004, 08:03 AM
pmd ya

alpine
11/03/2004, 08:36 AM
Whiirly (Joe), I got your email about the fish.I will post pics after I get home from work tonight.Now that I think about it,I may not be able to except frags as a trade.My tank is actually way overcrowded at the moment.

reefer420
11/03/2004, 10:33 AM
If tank is still for sale, I am interested. PM me with a price and we can work from there. I also have a lot of sps, etc. if it will help sweeten the deal :)

Thanks,
Paul

biohazard55
11/03/2004, 12:40 PM
Hello,

I couldn't find info on the Eheim top off system w/ google. Can you give me more info or pics?

Is it a just a float switch with an outlet attached to control a pump?

Thank you

Racenrich
11/03/2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by biohazard55
Hello,

I couldn't find info on the Eheim top off system w/ google. Can you give me more info or pics?

Is it a just a float switch with an outlet attached to control a pump?

Thank you

Im interested in this as well. any info would be greatly appreciated...

alpine
11/03/2004, 09:16 PM
Ok here are some pics.I didnt take a pic of the icecap fan,but I can assure its in good condition and comes in the original box as well.Just a note,I was not able to take a pic of my female clown as she would not stay still,and after 9 repeated tries I just gave up.Also in the pic,the male clown looks like he has crypt,but he doesnt.Its actually a snail egg or something that is on the front glass.The top off system has a different type of float switch then what I am used to.It uses water pressure to sense the level of water.To be honest guys I could not find anything on google as well.Any question please ask.Also the tank is still not spoken for.

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/19248PDR_3077.JPG

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/19248PDR_1814.JPG

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/19248PDR_3070.JPG

alpine
11/04/2004, 08:12 AM
The asking price for the tank is $35,this does not include any bulkheads or lockline fittings.Also I would like to have the fish gone this sunday as I will be redoing my aquascapeing in my tank that day and it will be the easiest time to catch the fish.

Whiirly,if nobody buys or trades me for the fish,there yours.I will have some room for some frags when I setup my daughters 29gal,and I could always pick them up in the future.Her tank will be setup real soon,couple of weeks maybe.I will pm you my number so we can talk.

Jorge

alpine
11/10/2004, 08:29 AM
The clowns and top offs are still available,tank should be gone this week,if not I will let everybody know.