PDA

View Full Version : Lemonpeel Angelfish

christyyy
10/28/2004, 09:09 PM
Hi I want to get a Lemonpeel Angelfish but i also want to get corals and stuff...how bad are they with corals.
On liveaquaria.ca it says "with caution" but i wanna know how bad they are...if they are.

Thank yaaa:rollface:

tre8160
10/28/2004, 09:23 PM
It's just it like it says (with caution) . All fish have personalities, you could get the perfect angel or you could get a little devil.
Many have dwarf angels and have no problems , and many have tried and not been so lucky , at any rate it's a gamble.

ozadars
10/29/2004, 03:11 PM
Lemonpeel angels are known to be one of the least hardy dwarf angels(usually refuse eating) and also known to like eating corals more than the others. I would not recommend you one if you are new to saltwater, at least not online.

Toddrtrex
10/29/2004, 04:14 PM
I had one many years ago that was a terror in my tank - My current one is, for lack of a better term, an angel. Doesn't bother and SPS, BTAs, or clams. It eats anything I put in the tank and has a great personality. That being said - they are hit or miss.

NewbieDeb
10/29/2004, 04:59 PM
You need to talk to CJ about this! She *JUST* bought a lemon peel last weekend. Now she has named it CORAL KILLER. As it has eaten many many many of her kenya tree and others.