PDA

View Full Version : NEED sand

Jordan55
10/22/2004, 08:49 AM
I am looking for about 10-15 lbs of sand. I need some to put a couple more inches on my 15 gallon for a DSB. Thanks

I am located near Polaris Mall so let me know if you are close to that.

Treg
10/22/2004, 06:12 PM
Hey Jordan.

If you dont come up with any in a timely mannor I have some fresh southdown I can hook you up with. The catch is I dont know when I can get it to you. Might be a couple weeks... I'm traveling A LOT right now with work. But just thought I'd throw this out...

Treg

Jordan55
10/22/2004, 06:28 PM
Where do you live?

scottfarcuz
10/22/2004, 06:30 PM
I have about 20lb of sand from a established tank and chunk of Larry's base rock Id like to see someone use but Im about 1 1/2hrs away. :(

Im going to try to setup a time with Larry in the next couple of weeks to get some of them shrooms or zoos hes got on his site. I can bring them down then or if u wanna drive this far north (cold this time of year) then your more than welcome to it.

Treg
10/22/2004, 09:40 PM
I live just 3o mins north of you but I am workinh in lexington kentucky right now... Dont know when I will be home yet.

Jordan55
10/22/2004, 10:01 PM
Well when ever. Not in a big rush but I would like it within the next couple of weeks if possible. Thanks and let me know.

scottfarcuz
10/25/2004, 08:26 PM
Jordan,
Im coming into town tommorow night (tuesday) to pick up some livestock from daveisrael.

Like I said before I have some sand but its not much. Id say about 4 or 5 inches in the bottom of a 5gal bucket. I belive its carib sea aragamix. I also have a 3 or 4lb piece of zepp's base rock. If you want it pm or drop me a email I'll give you my cell#. I know its short notice but dave is breaking down a tank and we all know thats not fun.