PDA

View Full Version : You guys got me into this

zooqi
10/04/2004, 10:27 AM
After seeing some of you guys tanks and how much you guys are into SPS I decided to start again with SPS. I don't have any softies now. I'm setting up a tank in my living room with just SPS and I have been learning about them. I always love softies but wanted to try to have a sps tank. Next time you guys are in NCPARS frag swaps or I'm there we want to make sure we do some sps trades. :D :cool:
I will make sure I have some nice colors in my collection.

Gary Majchrzak
10/04/2004, 10:59 PM
Wait a minute while I get this straight- you're gonna blame us ?;)

zooqi
10/05/2004, 01:25 AM
I never thought I will every get sps tank. URS members always talked about sps in all meetings. Playfair said once " we have to get you into this someday" and I think that day is here already. I think I started to like sps more now and been learning about it everyday. People in my club are more into zoo's (how did they get into that?) and softies and now I started to like sps corals. I have some nice corals to have in my tank to start with and I'm sure there are allot in URS members tanks that I'm not aware of and need to attend the next meetings to get some frags. I always like URS meetings and hate to say that I will be missing the the comming one. Sanjay and I are going to Pittsburg meeting that weekend and will miss URS meeting.

bigjdotcom01
10/05/2004, 05:53 AM
Welcome to the dark (or colorful) side. :D