PDA

View Full Version : OSU Fans: We're in Trouble

Aquaguru
10/03/2004, 06:32 PM
Well, If any of you OSU fans could withstand watching the game last night against Northwestern, they played horrible. I couldn't decide if OSU was that bad or if Northwestern was good. For the first time in 33 years Northwestern beat Ohio State last night 33 to 27 in OT after the almost automatic Nugent missed a 40 yarder then a 1 yard touchdown run by Herron gave Northwestern the win in OT. So do you think they have a shot a another National Championship or do you think they will just be in another bowl game. It's a long shot but maybe something will happen.

PaintGuru
10/03/2004, 07:42 PM
OSU has played horrible in their last zillion games, they have just managed to find ways to win. No way they will go to the Championship game (1 loss will do that to ya). I still think Purdue is the team to beat in the Big 10. Everyone else will just beat each other up.

dendronepthya
10/03/2004, 08:01 PM
Freshman QB + No Running Game + Big Ten Road Game = Possible upset.
My Michigan squad is going through similar issues, and got beat in Notre Dame. Going into this season, I figured OSU would be the third best team in the Big Ten, so clearly I wasn't expecting them anywhere near a BCS game. Purdue looks awesome.

Aquaguru
10/04/2004, 04:21 PM
Purdue is looking good and Orton is havung a Heisman year so far. They're definately the team to beat right now.