PDA

View Full Version : Premium Aquatics = premium service, premium quality

nunofs
09/28/2004, 06:00 PM
FYI, I've completed my second order from Premium Aquatics, this time it was a couple of pumps and an ER skimmer. Although the site listed the skimmer as being in stock when I ordered, I got a call from PA shortly afterwards informing me that it wasn't... they were extremely flexible with the order, cancelling the skimmer or backordering it was my decision to make, no pressure whatsoever... I ended up backordering it, and although their estimate to have the skimmer back in stock was 1 to 2 weeks, they managed to get hold of one the next day and had it shipped to me that same day. I'm very happy with the promptness with which PA handled this order, and the honesty of their communications.

The previous order -- that I forgot to post about at the time -- was for 20lbs of Kaelini cured live rock for a nano tank. It was the best rock I had ever seen, with very nice shapes/sizes and good coraline coverage. More importantly, "cured" does mean cured with these guys: I put the rock in the tank, had a 0.25ppm ammonia reading the next day, 0ppm the day after, and no traces of nitrites ever... my "cycle" was pretty much done in under 2 days. Awesome! I will definitely make my future LR purchases from them.

The typical disclaimer applies here: I'm in no way associated with PA, just a happy (return) customer.

Nuno