PDA

View Full Version : eric (ejocam)fragframer

SOREVIV476
09/18/2004, 12:07 AM
i stopped by erics place in montclaire today i actually just got home from there . if you guys get a chance to stop by take the trip he has some sweet stuff i only like zoo's but i know he has alot of sps and that stuff is awesome .well i picked up some zoo's i got blues, pinks with green skirts,light greens that i have never seen before and some reds with green skirts.. this was the first time i have been there and i live a couple blocks away . i have only met eric a couple times now and he has always been a awesome person his prices are real good i think i spent under 100.00 and i came home with some awesome stuff you cant get a lfs .. just wanted to thank eric for being open so late and hooking it up . and let everyone know that he has a nice little set up and he is well stocked on zoo's and sps . if you get a chance to go out you wont be dissappointed ... you should call before you go all his info is on his website fragfarmer.com also wanted to say thanks eric for the freebies you threw in i really appreciate it

thanks eric