PDA

View Full Version : Where has Rod Buehler relocated to?

Larry Waughon
09/12/2004, 10:05 PM
I have been getting stuff off Rod at "A Splash of Life" for the past few months, mainly advice. I have went in to see Rod and his tanks of clowns are gone. I asked where they were and they said some stuff is already being moved. I have checked back over the past week and see new faces, but no one gives straight answers as to where Rod is.

jgleach
09/13/2004, 12:18 AM
I suspect Rod will find you via this post. He is no longer with splash of life...and I don't know if he is quite ready for business yet, butif you go down the page to the post about "Red Macro Algae $15 shipped", you'll see he has a post there...I'd guess he wouldn't mind if you pm'd him.

Larry Waughon
09/13/2004, 11:18 PM
Thanks! jgleach I have been wanting a pair of his Onxy perculas clowns. That is why I been looking for him, have you seen his clowns don't they look great. I will try and pm him.

Rod Buehler
09/14/2004, 07:11 AM
Here I am :D . I am no longer at A Splash, but if you, or anyone needs anything I can be reached at 815 748-2141.. I am about 15 minutes further west of A Splash, but very easy access to 88 so the actual drive time may be a bit shorter for for most of you. I may be taking a trip over to MARSHALL MANNS soon, We was looking for some help with some set up, so Maybe i could meet some of you that way.. Not sure when that will be though.