PDA

View Full Version : opinions please....personifer and blueface angels together?

capt. insano
09/08/2004, 09:23 PM
in an established 300g.....added at the same time, around 4-5 inches each. I have had both fish in the past, but have not housed them together.

Jerry W
09/08/2004, 09:52 PM
My sense is it would work. The blue face will ultimately become the alpha fish, IMO, but there is enough room for them to keep their distance from each other. I'd love to see pics if it pans out.

thePACK
09/09/2004, 03:23 AM
huge tank and alot of hiding spots..you should have no problem in house..two different colors and shape angelfish..and yes,if you decide to go with these two angels pictures would be gladly apprecaited..

capt. insano
09/09/2004, 07:19 AM
thanks for the input guys!

Well, they are being ordered today and should be in next Wednesday. I will post pics after I get them into their Q-tanks

I think the personifer is one of the more under appreciated angels out there. They are extremely unique in color pattern, have awesome personalities, and really arent' that expensive

tobasdad
09/09/2004, 09:02 AM
Good choices. I currently have a personifer, juv queen, flagfin, juv imperator in my 420, all happily coexisting. In my tank, the imperator is biggest and baddest. LOL