PDA

View Full Version : Assasi Trigger.....

jcigars
09/01/2004, 04:56 PM
Anyone interested in taking him. Free to a good home :) If nobody takes him by Friday.

Look Here (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3407917#post3407917)

slave-of-rock
09/01/2004, 06:01 PM
where do live ill take him

ny_jets
09/01/2004, 06:31 PM
i will take him I'm in the City at 16th and Michigan let me know ....James

slave-of-rock
09/01/2004, 06:32 PM
i got dibbs... i dont wanna sound like a jerk but i put up a post frist, and my dad would be able to pick it up prob, how long can a fish stay in a bag? how many hours?

misery
09/01/2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by kaz112
i got dibbs... i dont wanna sound like a jerk but i put up a post frist, and my dad would be able to pick it up prob, how long can a fish stay in a bag? how many hours?

weren't you just trying to get rid of a trigger?

slave-of-rock
09/01/2004, 06:51 PM
a niger that was harrisn another fish, and i now got rid of that other fish, a lunare wrasse, well hes in a diff tank at least, theyegs got him, doin good 2, talked to him today (theyeg that is lol, not the fish)

ny_jets
09/01/2004, 07:07 PM
Easy dude didnt know if your DAD was gonna be able to drive to get it or not cause "over an hour away and my parents say it isnt worth it "

slave-of-rock
09/01/2004, 07:14 PM
he works in the city so he can pick it up, the hour thing was cuz i want to go to to see corals i nuy, he cant just pick it up if i wanna c it cuz i cant go to his work, but with a fish i know wat im gettin, if he cant its urs tho

lclau
09/01/2004, 07:24 PM
You do know that this fish will probably harass your other fish also because from the description Jimmy gave, he seems pretty territorial.

slave-of-rock
09/01/2004, 07:27 PM
o i dont have a prob with that, i got a yellow tang, gsp puffer and a snowflake moray, and another tank about set upm just gotta get the water movin an tank cycled then im good, it wasnt that my last fish was territorial, he was just a pain in the buttm he hated that lunare with a passion, all he would do all day was attack him, so i got rid of the niger, and the lunares in another tank i got temp, till the 90s completely done, i know what i can cant have

misery
09/01/2004, 08:14 PM
Not to get all up in yo bizz.. But it's really irresponsible to introduce a likley threat to the livestock you already have in your tank. Most of the animals, esp. the yellow tang, the puffer and the eel are all taken from the wild- so it is our responsibility to make sure that live as healthy and stress-free as possible. IMO, None of the triggers potential tankmates will stand a chance against it.

The only way our hobby will continue to exist is by responsibly tending to our charges, and providing a good example to the more inexperianced reefkeepers.

That's all I'm going to say. I'm not wanting to start a flame war here.

crafty_50mitchell
09/01/2004, 08:33 PM
kaz sry kid but Ive been watching your posts but it seems you dig putting "first dibs" on everything. I know its tempting to grab deals on stuff but part of the beauty of this group of peeps is that we work together, not just grabbing what we can at the drop of a hat. Anyway, this is a hobby of patience and learning, you seem to be learning alot but plz practice some patience.
Brian

jcigars
09/01/2004, 09:11 PM
Woah people......first off the fish is very aggresive. It's not scared of anything. And I also said it would go to a GOOD home. I'll be contacting the person who will be getting it. I got dibbs isn't gonna cut it.

I have several PM's about the fish so I will let you all know.

Jimmy