PDA

View Full Version : Anemone (rose) lovers only no flames needed

daghostryder
10/23/2001, 12:45 PM
interested in getting an anemone. I live in md. The shop I normally go to does not have and would rather not order me a rose anemone. I would like to order one over the net but would like to know where you guys think is the BEST place to order from. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

KrakenSeas
10/23/2001, 02:39 PM
First what type of lighting do you have,how old is your tank,what are you keeping in it now?Anemones are not easy to keep,even the bubble tips.Well with that said,a LFS in area will ship them.
You can call Aquarium Concepts in Califorina and order one. There number is (510)583-9000.

daghostryder
10/23/2001, 03:58 PM
geeeee is all that necessary I just wanna know where to buy one, but the concern is understood so here goes:
~tank is a 75gallon RR tank with a 20g sump/refegium
~lighting is approx 450 cause I keep the glass tops on the tank without the tops its 496watts.
~the tank will be 1 year young in late dec. Innoculated with 2 detrite kits one from ipsf and one from inland; 4 inch~5 inch sand bed; lost count of Total lbs of LR, main tank holds 100lbs, sump and mini mini refegium ??
~Circulation I use 3 maxi at diffrent areas on a strip (and yes they are covered so the little bugger won't get sucked in"
~Params are all ideal
~I have done the required readings but have yet to take any quizes. :p
~My inhabitants are a emperor angel, two tangs (purple), 3 mandarine, a dragon eel, a puffer, ****** trigger, and two cute maroon clowns........ :rolleyes: REALLY :rolleyes: .....LOL okay :D I only have the two cute clowns, a pepermint shrimp, a skunk cleaner shrimp, goo gobs of amphipods, snails, crabs(scarlets), (blues in jail). All-in-all the tank is rather healthy..... i think.
Thanks for the number :smokin: :cool:

tyoberg
10/23/2001, 04:05 PM
It's a really really nice anenome--kind of famous around the area actually and I think quite a few people have one from it.

Ty

Jeremy B.
10/23/2001, 04:19 PM
You have email

daghostryder
10/24/2001, 09:39 AM
thanks for the replies
~jeremy you have mail