PDA

View Full Version : Bay area fish stores

fatsuki
08/22/2004, 11:08 AM
I wanted to thank everyone who participated in the bay area excursion yesterday. A special thank you to everyone who drove. I had a great time. I was a little disappointed with Tropical Paradise (opening a half hour late is very uncool), but Aquarium Concepts was great and Dr. Le's place was spectacular as always. I'd like to include some pictures of our purchases in the Surge Zone (I bought a wicked looking green Bali acro with blue tips). If anyone who went on the trip would like to send me some photos, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers, Jeni

Undergrad
08/22/2004, 06:11 PM
Jeni,
Rian and I brought our camera, but forgot to take pictures during the trip!!! I guess we were too distracted by all the corals and fish... like two little kids in a candy store :) .

Dr. Le's place was definetely the highlight of the trip for us. His tanks are amazing and the layout of his store is very original. Rian and I are both very glad we tagged along.

Arlan

Photon
08/22/2004, 10:23 PM
I bought a small "bird's nest" SPS and a "rainbow" wrasse (I think it is actually a Scott's Fairy Wrasse). I will try to get some pictures of them if possible.
I think that everyone had a great time on the trip.
Dr. Le's store always looks great and he always has lots to choose from. Plus he and his employees are always helpful and friendly.
James

thereefgeek
08/23/2004, 09:23 AM
There were some seriously nice corals there, and as usual, Dr. Le and his staff have outdone themselves with their hospitality! He's the ONLY retalier I know of who would give you the pick of anything in his "Not For Sale" display tanks. A.G. has to be the best store I've ever done business with, bar none. By the way, If you'd like to let him know how pleased you were, his e-mail is:
drle@aquatic-gallery.com