PDA

View Full Version : FS:45 gallon tank/aquarium w/ filter, lights + stand - Atlanta, GA

fillelectrique
08/18/2004, 06:59 PM
Moving - Must sell our nice 45 gallon, all-glass fish tank for sale in Atlanta's East Lake area. Perfect for mini-reef, saltwater, chiclids and even the common goldfish. The tank is already drilled for a wet/dry filter (included) inlet and overflow. Filter is plexiglas design and comes complete with high powered pump but no filter media. Hardwood base and light fixture also included. Light fixture has four VHO fluorescent bulbs with balast for great viewing of fish. Heater also included. Just add water and fish!

A fantastic value at $250.00 OBO.
Please feel free to contact us with questions and to see pictures.
Pickup only.

Thanks!

fillelectrique
09/16/2004, 09:04 PM
I must sell it this weekend otherwise a perfectly good tank goes to the dump. I'm now taking any offers, best wins. Please contact me directly at fillelectrique@yahoo.com.

many thanks!
Hallie

scorp1on
09/17/2004, 08:52 AM
how big is the lighting?

fillelectrique
09/17/2004, 08:58 AM
honestly, I don't know. your talking to the girl that liked to look at the fish, but not manage the tank. I can send you pictures via email if you email me at fillelectrique@yahoo.com.

i'm trying to sell it as a complete set. parting the whole thing out is more trouble than it is worth to me.

thanks, hallie

yousuredo
09/17/2004, 10:17 PM
the pic's show it to be pc's not VHO is it a old pic or are those the light's that are in the unit

fillelectrique
09/17/2004, 10:48 PM
whatcha see is whatcha get. i have no clue what the lights are, only know what was told to me.

thanks,
hallie

yousuredo
09/17/2004, 10:58 PM
so will you give me a call