PDA

View Full Version : WTT 10g+bag SD 10 min S of Loop for anything (almost)

biohazard55
08/13/2004, 06:06 PM
I have a 10g standand and a 50lb bag of SD, that I would like to trade for frags that don't require a ton of light. I have 55w x4 PC in a 55g. The only thing I don't need more of are chaemto, brown shrooms, yellow colonies, and white xenia (they are already growing out of control)

Just want to clear out more space out of the guest bedroom. Friends have been staying over with a empty 10, bags of sand, 2 ball pythons, and loads of junk! arghgh!

Feel free to reply to post of PM.

I'd give it away for free too if no one has frags to trade.

tlalond
08/13/2004, 11:51 PM
i would really like to take the 10 gallon standard and sand off your hands and any extra of your over grown corals espcially the white xenia i cant catch a break my lfs is outrageous in price and i just want a nice small reef i got everything started and he jacked everything up plus my back surgery leaves me with nothing else to do plus saltwater is my favorite hobby.

biohazard55
08/16/2004, 04:52 PM
Hi,

So I only got 1 PM + 1 reply for the SD and 10g tank. It's yours if you want it.

If you want additional frags, I must say I'm not very partial to giving away any more freebies in addition to the SD and tank. I listed those stuff just to let people what I don't want more of, not necessarily what I wanted to get rid of.

tlalond
08/16/2004, 05:21 PM
when can i come and get the stuff,do i need to pm you

tlalond
08/16/2004, 05:31 PM
i wanted to apologize if i offended you i didnt mean to ,its just i only have my aquarium as my hobby now there isnt much else i can do since my surgery and my income beame very limited,there was a girl who was gonna giveme some xenia becuase she was overgrown with it and that really mad my week but then i found out she was in california and cant ship so things got kinda depressing again sorry if i offended.

biohazard55
08/16/2004, 05:49 PM
Please, no apologies needed. I'm sorry for your back surgery. I didn't mean to sound offended, but was just clarifying.

Unfortunately, I just recently gave away some frags including a finger leather mounted on LR and mushrooms that were floating around to another person who bought some SD and chaemto from me. but I have other things in my tank that I can probably contribute to your tank. (There's some yellow polyps that I'm not quite sure what to do about at the moment, for example).

Where are you located? I don't know if with your back surgury you should be moving 50# bags of sand (I can help you get it in your car) ^_^

tlalond
08/16/2004, 05:58 PM
im in kenosha on the south end of wisconsin about an hour and a half away im talking to my wife right now to try and work out getting there and if you could put the sand in i have a friend by me that could unload it.i would really apreciate the other things to that is very nice of you,i just have to get the trip worked out.

biohazard55
08/16/2004, 06:04 PM
I'm going up to the Ravinia on this coming Friday for Aretha Franklin. If you'd like, I can meet you around there, which will save 2 hours off your trip. And probably a lot of gas $ too.

please check your PM and email me at that email address.

Thanks

tlalond
08/16/2004, 06:07 PM
where is the ravinia ?

biohazard55
08/16/2004, 06:16 PM
www.ravinia.org

it's near the junctino of 94 and 294, about 25 miles from the border. Actually it right near the intersection of Lake Cook Rd and Green Bay road in.

I think there's a Great Frame-Up store west of 41 near Skokie vally rd, and lake cook where there's also a nice parking lot. I certainly don't expect you to find you in the Ravinia parking lot, it's a mess there.

tlalond
08/16/2004, 06:25 PM
how about if you give me directions if im headed south on 41 from kenosha ill follow right to where you want to meet me, if thats ok

tlalond
08/16/2004, 06:26 PM
i have to eat ill be back on in about 20 min.k

tlalond
08/16/2004, 06:50 PM
would it be easier to just take greenbay road to lake cook road?or hwy 41 to lake cook road?

tlalond
08/16/2004, 07:03 PM
my wife needs the computer so ill check back a little bit later .

biohazard55
08/17/2004, 02:57 PM
I don't know which way is easiest coming from the north since I'm not sure about the exits.

There's a Great Frame-up at
51 Skokie Blvd
Northbrook, IL 60062
(SW corner of Lake Cook, and Skokie Blvd)
http://www.thegreatframeup.com/linkframe.asp?wt=+&l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2ENorthbrook%2Ethegreatframeup%2Ecom

How about if you map quest directions on how to get there? I'll meet you in the parking lot in front of the store.

I figure probably somewhere in the vicinity of 6:30-7pm on Friday. If you have phone # (cell or home) you can PM it to me. Since I'm taking friends from out of town on Friday, their schedule will determine the timing.

tlalond
08/17/2004, 07:39 PM
friday is good and ill mapquest it like you said ,again i really appreciate this.according to mapquest it will take about 45 min for me to get there give or take 10 min .give me a call when your ready ill just need enough time to get there i dont want to keep you waiting.talk to you soon.