PDA

View Full Version : B-ionic & Salifert kits, Pinpoint pH monitor w/probe for sale

geminiluna
08/12/2004, 04:32 PM
Hi all - This will be the first of a few threads I will be posting for items for sale. I am putting my house up for sale in a few weeks and moving out of state, so I need to start dismantling my tanks.

I have the following for sale, all brand new - never opened/used.

1) American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor complete with probe and 7.0 and 4.0 calibration fluids; needs 9v battery to operate. Purchased from Premium Aquatics for $89.90. Will sell for $40.00. Check the PA website or Marine Depot website for more details on this product.

2) ESV B-ionic 32 oz. calcium buffer system (component 1 and component 1 are 16 oz each). Brand new - never removed from the shrink-wrap that holds the two bottles together. Will sell for $5.

3) Salifert Nitrate Test kit - never used; 60 tests total. Will sell for $5.

4) Salifert Phosphate Test kit - never uesd; 60 tests total. Will sell for $5.

ostrow
08/12/2004, 04:51 PM
So sorry you are moving. What a drag! I'll take the Salifert kits and the b-ionic. Let me know where/when you want to meet. I'll be at work next week all week.

chuck snow
08/12/2004, 05:06 PM
Sent you a pm

cilantro72
08/12/2004, 05:08 PM
I'll take that ph monitor off your hands as well.

I will PM you.

-M

geminiluna
08/12/2004, 05:14 PM
Ostrow - you got the B-ionic and test kits.

Chuck Snow - you were the first to respond for the Pinpoint pH monitor.

liz3
08/12/2004, 06:02 PM
Man I always get on rc to late. I would have taken all.

geminiluna
08/12/2004, 06:33 PM
Sorry Liz - keep your eyes out for other things I might be posting in the next few days. I hate doing it but prepping the house for sale and getting ready for a move means parting with equipment and stuff.

jsbzmcdaniel
08/12/2004, 08:50 PM
geminiluna,

It was a pleasure meeting you today. Thanks for the great rock it is a great addition to my tank.

For everyone buying things from her you wount be disappointed. Great person to do business with.

By the way Kendra - Where did you by that rock from? I would like to get some more of it!

:D

geminiluna
08/12/2004, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the compliment, Jim! I got that rock at Beyond the Reef in Schaumburg. Was worth the drive from our neck of the woods for the good rock they had when I was there! I've also seen rock like that at Chicago Reptile House (the aquatics section) but in lesser quantities, and at the new reef store in North Aurora (can't recall the name, but people have posted about it on here).