PDA

View Full Version : FS: PFO 24in Parallel Reflector

WizardOne
08/12/2004, 02:56 PM
I have two PFO 24in Parallel Reflectors w/ mogule socket new and never used. Will include the PFO adapters for use with Icecap balasts. I paid $115 for the pair including shipping and $12 a piece for the adapters but would like to get $45 each for them. I can bring them to the Friday meeting. Will trade for Frags also.

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PFO-PR24SA8MO&Category_Code=Sockets

thereefgeek
08/12/2004, 06:00 PM
I'll take those please. I'd like to trade for frags if that's o.k. Check out my gallery for a few of the pics, but there are many more corals not posted there that I'd be willing to chop. If you'd like to come by some time and check out my livestock, e-mail me and we'll set up a time to get together.

WizardOne
08/13/2004, 08:29 PM
Rich, I have sent email and PM. Did they miss you?

WizardOne
08/19/2004, 10:54 AM
Rich & Jeni:

It was very nice to meet you and see your tank setup. Thank you for the time you spent with us.

P.S. Somehow we missed the frog spawn. Oh well, maybe later.

thereefgeek
08/19/2004, 08:24 PM
Thank you. Now I have to set up a new tank and get some halide ballasts. Don't worry about the frogspawn, it's not going any where.

WizardOne
08/20/2004, 02:02 AM
Yeah? Well my wife liked your tank so much she is talking about remodeling the breakfast area and taking my 75G Bow front tank down stairs. She wants new cabinets and a counter top like yours. It is going to take a lot of 'Frags' to pay for that! On the flip side, she now knows where I am heading with the tank.