PDA

View Full Version : Well this is a tough one ......

reefin03
10/14/2001, 04:45 PM
I have never seen any fish that won't eat live food as such. The amphipods and copods are food for all. The key is to increase the bug population so they are always breeding in your live rock, sand bed, sump, etc.

I don't think I've seen anything eat the spaghetti worms and the bristle worms are good scavengers unless they get too big and then I remove them myself. Also some of the other worm type critters in my live sand I haven't seen get eaten.

I have zebrasoma, paracanthus, percula, mandarin, yellow head goby, engineer goby, fox face, flame angel, coral beauty, bangaii cardinal, sand cucumbers, brittle starfish, hermits, snails and cleaner shrimp and still have a good bug population.

Maybe it's because I'm not afraid to feed my tank. I have plenty of scavengers to keep the excess food eaten, including my bug population.

Hope this helps.

cwa46
10/14/2001, 05:25 PM
What are you smoking?

Flame*Angel
10/14/2001, 06:14 PM
Maybe you clicked the button to create a new post instead of the one to reply to a post?

leo
10/15/2001, 07:31 AM
fishrfun, thanks for the insight. I have had nothing in my 20 long for about 5 months, ever since I added the bug kits. And, I feed the tank (bugs), lightly. So, I should be in good shape. Thanks again.