PDA

View Full Version : mushrooms

alexchern75
08/01/2004, 12:38 PM
Anyone close to carmichael have a couple of mushrooms green, red, what ever color that they wouldn't mind trading or selling for a few bucks?
a couple of months back i had a hyper salinity problem that has been long solved, but as a result the few that I had died, fortunately my hary mushrooms and the other green bumpy ones lived but all of the cheaper mushrooms did'nt. :(

jayson_219@yahoo.com
08/01/2004, 05:17 PM
hey alex,
i have fuzzy brown ones with neon green tips. i could trade you 3-4 of them. they are fairly large and are about to split. let me know if you are interested.
-jason-

alexchern75
08/01/2004, 08:41 PM
ok, cool, what would you want for them?, do you know their actual name? check out my gallery to make sure they are not like the ones I already have...

jayson_219@yahoo.com
08/01/2004, 09:54 PM
hey alex,
nope none of those. sorry i dont have a picture for u to see. i dont have a digi cam, you are always welcome to stop by and take a look at the tank if you like. that way there wont be any surprises when we do the trade. what do you have to trade??
let me know
-jason-

alexchern75
08/02/2004, 11:51 AM
I'll be on vacation starting wednesday, I'll contact you then. maybe I can stop by, do you see anything in my tank that you might be interested in, I also have a pile of random fishstuff in the garage

alexchern75
08/02/2004, 05:04 PM
Jason, I'm going to break up the biiiiggg Zoo rock, with the brown and neon green centered zoos, let me know if you find that to be of interest, if not I'll try to find something else...

jayson_219@yahoo.com
08/02/2004, 07:31 PM
sure sounds good with me alex. ill take a frag of those zoos. are those the ones i thought where nice?? of so, im very interested! let me know when is a good time to meet up alex. maybe you could come over to my place this time? anyhow, let me know wassup.
-jason