PDA

View Full Version : can somebody help me BIG time

derek_setter
07/28/2004, 10:22 PM
Okay...for everybody here, i had a coralife 4x65 wtt pc lighting fixture, but in try9ng to replace the bulbs, the thing just fell apart for some reason. well i have NO lighting, and NO money :D....so on a serious point.... I am selling a bunch of stuff on ebay to raise som cash.... the problem is... I have to spend a lot of time away from the net, and the lfs doesnt sell good lighitng so i need help getting together parts to put together a mh light system that i dont need to do any workk besides simple set up. I would like either 2x175 or 2x250 mh kits. I need everything, and i need it the cheapest possible. All i have for lighting the entire tnak is 19 watt curly q, an actinic bulb, and a 50/50 regular output 18 watt bulb. the tnak is a 75 gallon. 48'' is the lenght, and i keep softies, and lps, and bta--that kinda thing. I like 10k or higher bulbs only. I am wiling to pay a little extgra for what i want in bulbs.

If someone or some people could help me peice together somehting i would be in his/her debt.

thank you and a thousand pardons for this

Derek Setter

Yose
07/28/2004, 10:41 PM
Perhaps what you're looking for is in the sellers forum.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=2

Or perhaps you could aslo post this thread to the WTB forum.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=263

Good luck :)

beaver
07/28/2004, 10:46 PM
WWW.HELLOLIGHTS.COM
sorry 4 the caps

beaver
07/28/2004, 10:46 PM
WWW.HELLOLIGHTS.COM
sorry 4 the caps

derek_setter
07/28/2004, 10:50 PM
no...i dont want something used much, or anything like that, but i iwll post in the wtb...and look aroudn the sellers... i was hoping someone relaly nice woudl piece together a bulb, ballast, pendant/fixture base, for me somehwere chepaest (but still nice brand name) with all new componnetns

i am in like....a lot of trouble w/ what happened, cuz i odnt have n e light but a few wats here and there, and i have no money also. but i dont want sued cuz of what happeend, i would ike new or less than six months old

derek_setter
07/28/2004, 10:56 PM
on hellolights, i am having trouble, i could get a retro-kit, or i could peice everything together...suggestions?

beaver
07/28/2004, 11:06 PM
Diy parts list or just one of the cheap retro kits
They give great install instructions

derek_setter
07/28/2004, 11:24 PM
okay....the only problem i have is that i dont have a canopy to mount it in, and i am not much of a handy man :D what cna i do about that?... also i got htis together ...wil it work?

2x 175 watt ballast 100$
1xgrounded powercord 3.50
2xparabolic reflector 60.00
2.20k xm bulbs 120.00
33 feet red 33 feed blue wire 11.00

if this will work grand total of... 294.50$$$$

plus a way to have it over my tank????