PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some SPS for Monteray Bay Aqur.

waterdevil1
07/24/2004, 07:52 AM
If anyone out there has some very nice milliporas Acros and would like to donate them to the MBA, I will be seeing David Cripe on wed. and doing some diving there.

wombat2
07/24/2004, 12:51 PM
I'm sorry that I don't have any to donate. :(

Last year Rob Toonen from UCD donated them a sebae anemone (either H. malu or H. aurora?) that he had kept for 7 years if I remember right. Mind asking them how it's doing?

budgetyourself
07/24/2004, 07:26 PM
Dan, I have blue, pink and green - they will be frags but fairly good size - Pam

waterdevil1
07/24/2004, 11:10 PM
Matt the sebae you are talking about is in the tunnel in the splash zone area and is doing well.

Pam, Dave would love some of the blue and pink! are you heading down there any time soon? if not i will love to take them and place them in their tanks!!!! call me on sunday and we can set up a time to meet 419-3560

wombat2
07/26/2004, 12:39 AM
Man I looked for that thing last time I was there and didn't see it. I suppose it's on that part where you have to be a little kiddie to crawl in there and see it. They have a wonderful little tank about 50 gallons or so max with a pair of flame angels, a bird wrasse, and a nice big clam and lots of GSPs that you have to get down on your knees to see. I woulda crawled in there but I figured the parents would have been freaked by a 6' 9" guy crawling around with their kids :D :D

Anyway, thanks for the info Dan and have fun.

Matt

waterdevil1
07/26/2004, 09:28 AM
Matt Im 6' 1" and I have to lay down inside to take pictures! So crawl on in and have fun too

Sand Dollar
07/30/2004, 12:23 AM
Hi Dan,

sorry i missed ya. I have some of Tyree's pink and blue prostrata to donate if you want some for your next trip to MBA. Stuff grows like a weed.

Rich

budgetyourself
07/30/2004, 08:28 AM
Rich - I am goiing down at the end of Aug. to deliver a few pieces and could take some them - Pam

Sand Dollar
07/30/2004, 10:44 AM
Hi Pam,

lemme know I'll get you a frag or two. looks like you have it covered on the green, blue and pink.

btw, I picked a couple more mille's from CRA...a green with blue tips and the scripps mille...both look awesome.

Rich

budgetyourself
07/30/2004, 03:09 PM
Rich - I would love to get some frags from you once I have some room - the new tank is coming along slowly - hopefully we will finish the plumbing and electrical today and have a water test tomorrow - I am dreading that as there are so many joints that something has got to leak - If you ever are over this way please stop by, I'd like you to see the tank and see my existing one - Pam

Sand Dollar
07/30/2004, 03:41 PM
Pam,

lemme know when a good day is for ya and I'd be glad to stop by.
Rich

budgetyourself
07/30/2004, 07:40 PM
Rich, I can be home any day after 12 - just let me know when you are coming - I am going on vacation Aug. 8 - 16 - so won't be home then (my parents are tank sitting) - Pam

waterdevil1
08/02/2004, 03:15 PM
Hi Pam, Just got back and David is looking forward to your visit in Aug. Now is Dave Berhans going to be here in Aug. for sure??
If so please let Rich and Brian Prestwood Know Thanks! see you soon
Dan