PDA

View Full Version : 250 watt MH DE?

aak420
07/20/2004, 12:42 PM
This seems to be the most popular question with the most convuluted answer. I know it is somewhat personal opinion and very subjective. I am about to order 4 250 watt de pendants, ballasts, bulbs. I will be placing them over my 180 gal. I also have 4 48" VHO bulbs in the canopy. My plan is 14K hamilton, pfo ballast and pendants, and vho superactinics. Does anybody have suggestions on best place to buy (price/service) and whether or not the PFO would be the best pendant/ballast? Thanks for any help.

H22ATypeS
07/20/2004, 12:50 PM
I got mine from reefgeek.com Greg is one of the extraordinary persons I've dealt with.....EXTREME attention to customer service is the focus of how he runs his business. Although I did not get the PFOs, I got the Sunlight supply pendents, ballasts, and BLV bulbs. Even sunlight supply has a good reputation record in my opinion, I remember when I had to get one of my system repaired, they sent me packaging slips..etc....and within 1 week I received a completely new set. (Pays for USA made quality!) All under warranty.

Good decision on the pendents...you'll love it over your 180..I have the pendents over my 180 too. along with 2 72 inch super actinic R URI bulbs.

Well Just FYI
Allen