PDA

View Full Version : ice cap 660 and 25 watt uv sterlizer f/s or f/t

reefsrus
07/17/2004, 04:37 PM
Ive got a extra ice cap 660, it can run upto 16' in bulbs. I have a friend that also starting running t-5's on his 660 with no problem, but i never tried it myself. Now that i have went w/ halide lighting, i no longer needed it. I can either sell it or trade it. I used it all for about 10 months. Its all still works just fine. Heres what im looking to get.

just the ballast 90
the ballast with wiring, and harness 110
ballast, wiring, and 6 end caps that work just fine, plus an extra 2 if you want. The extra 2 i havent ever tried before, so i cant assure you that they work. But looking at they there appears to be nothing wrong. 130
==============================================
I also have a 25 watt uv sterlizer it s a lifegard, that ive had for sometime but never got to use it, because ive stayed more interested in corals than fish, the only thing it is missing is a bulb, but it has the ballast.

Since i originally got it from a friend im not sure if there was a pump for it or not. If there is suppose to be one lmk, ive got a couple extra pumps laying around, that i could probably give you with it.

70obo

Id be more than willing to trade either of these things, heres some things im looking for:
calcium reactor possibly the whole shbang
a chiller just about any size
tunze streams
seios
wavemaster w/ph's
euro reef something in the cs series
or possibly sps's
Some of these things i want are worth more, so id be willing to give some cash with it too, because sooner or later ill be getting this stuff anyway.

Sir Knight
07/17/2004, 05:45 PM
I'll take ballast, wiring, and 6 end caps that work just fine, plus an extra 2 if you are willing to take $100.00 shipped ups insured.

Let me know

reefsrus
07/18/2004, 01:16 PM
bump

Sir Knight
07/18/2004, 02:25 PM
Since you bumped your thread and didn't respond to my offer. I will take it to mean you are not interested in my offer, So good luck in your sale.

Here is a bump for you

reefsrus
08/05/2004, 01:39 AM
Well, i never heard back from my buyer that was wanting the ballast. So i guess its back up for sale unless he responses. Btw i forgot to mention in the first post this was trade from a friend orginally and he said it was used for 4-6 months, before i recieved it. If you dont mind shipping for the bulbs i also have 2 4' aquasuns i sell with the deal for an extra 20 bucks. They were only used for one month.

The sterlizer is still for sale also, taking offers on that.

Btw, sorry joe that i didnt response to your post, i guess i overlooked it anyway, im pretty firm on the price for the lighting.