PDA

View Full Version : AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) Anyone?

delu5ions
07/17/2004, 02:20 AM
just wondering if anyone out there in MARS uses AIM and wouldn't mind sharing their sn's w/ the rest of the club.

mine is: a1ready in u5e

so if anyone feels like live chattin about aquarium stuff this would probably be a really good way. just thought i'd toss up the idea.

late2wake
07/17/2004, 02:26 AM
Good idea. Better than rummaging through everyone's profile to figure it out. Hehe. Mine is ei9htzer0.

-Derek

fishsoldseprtly
07/17/2004, 04:00 AM
mines- mtropixaq

delu5ions
07/17/2004, 04:34 AM
just in case anyone out there doesnt have AIM and wishes to start an account, they're free. all you need to do is go to http://www.aim.com/ and sign up and dl the prog and youre good to go. it is a very simple program to use. a lot faster than posting a message and waiting for responses, especially if there is a specific person you wish to speak to and theyre already online.

wombat2
07/17/2004, 04:37 PM
I heard about these things called phones, where you can talk to people even faster...

Just ribbing ya, it's a good idea. I'm just scared of new technology :D

Out of curiousity, which store do you work at?

delu5ions
07/17/2004, 05:03 PM
yes what you say about phones is true but talking through the computer is a lot less personal and honestly, i dont know that many people who would like to put up their home phones up on the internet for the world to see..besides if anyone bothers you on AIM just click 'block buddy' and problem solved. i just think it's more convenient in this day and age.

whats wrong w/ new technology? you better keep up or else you'll be left behind in the dust. if not now, it'll only get harder to learn because technology is only gonna get more complicated.

i used to work at aquaworld and petsmart before that. im workin for my dad now cuz my mom isnt able to work anymore.

Undergrad
07/19/2004, 07:17 PM
Here's mine: Maximus Martin .

I like AIM better than phones cause you can stay connected all day without blocking the line and talk more than two people at a time. Not to mention that I can talk on AIM AND work at the same time :) .

Arlan

brettzki
07/20/2004, 12:54 PM
Mine is: Brett Snedeker

Sardaukar
07/20/2004, 05:59 PM
cheeseboy451

ReefRian
07/22/2004, 12:30 PM
Mine is RianRMartin