PDA

View Full Version : 125 FOWLR Setup - Central PA - PICK UP ONLY $450 FIRM if you take it all

RichieG
07/16/2004, 08:59 PM
For Sale:

125 gallon FOWLR setup:

Standard 125 gallon glass tank - simulated dark wood trim/ not a reef ready tank (I think this is a Perfecto tank)

Store bought dark wood stand with 2 double doors in the front.

Approximately 20lbs of Aragamax sand.

Estimated live rock weight - 60 to 90 lbs. This includes some previously dead coral skeletons, shells and a few pieces of store bought – fabricated rock that is now live. The rock has bacteria, sponge and amphipods only - no coral, no worms. The sponge survives in crevaces and in the sump in small amounts. The fish eat it before it grows. I have let it grow in another tank and it is an encrusting sponge that becomes purple in the right lighting environment.

The filtration is currently down to the circulation, the live rock and a 10 gallon aquarium as a sump. The 10 gallon is half filled with BIO ball type media. Partial water changes have been helpful as well.

The lighting on this tank is just a typical Perfecto type tank hood and 2 double bulb lighting strips.

Pumps included are one Quiet One 3000, one Quiet one 6000 and one Maxi Jet 1200. Very quiet pumps. The sound of running water is all I hear from the aquarium.

This tank has a hang on overflow setup.

The fish in the tank are:

1 Blonde Naso Tang (between 9 - 11 inches plus streamers) I've had it for 3 years.

1 Queen Angelfish (about 5 inches) - I've had it for about 2 years.

1 Grey Angelfish (about 9 - 10 inches) - I've had it for about 3 years. It was about 1.5 inches when I bought it.

1 Yellow Tang ( I took this fish to save it from another tank where it was beat up pretty bad. It's about 3 inches long and I've had it for about 4 months. It's fins are very slowly recovering, but there's been great improvement since I put it in the tank. I didn't think it would live 2 days after it was beat up that bad.

2 Damsels - Yellow Tail Blue Damsel and one 4 Stripe Damsel.

There are a few Snails in there too.

$450.00 for everything
This is for pick up only.

I may consider separate offers for the fish. I can't sell anything else if I still have fish. I have someone who would buy the tank if I part this out.

I am relocating very soon and prefer to move without the aquarium. .... Getting out of hobby for now.

Cash or POSTAL Money order preferred on everything.

Actual Location is Annville, PA - 2 towns east (15 - 20 minutes) of Hershey, PA.
50 minutes north of Lancaster
20 - 25 minutes east of Harrisburg
50 minutes west of Reading

You will need SALT!

ReefBoy8422
07/19/2004, 12:30 PM
How much would just the tank with stand and canopy be?

RichieG
07/19/2004, 04:58 PM
I already have someone who wanted just the tank. If he is still interested, since I promised it to him a few months ago, I'd sell it to him ..... BUT ... if he doesn't want it anymore I'd sell the tank, stand and lighted lid for $275.

Ciali
07/21/2004, 09:53 AM
YGPM

Ciali

tonypal85
07/21/2004, 10:17 AM
Would you sell the Maxijet 1200? If so how much?

RichieG
07/21/2004, 10:22 PM
tonypal85
I may have someone interested in this stuff already, but if they are not interested, here's what I will have ..... if the person who wants the fish and rock actually takes them, which wouldn't be until mid August ..

Quiet One Aquarium Pump 3000 - 780 gph (Rainbow) $25.00
Quiet One Aquarium Pump 6000 - 1506 gph (Rainbow) $70.00
Maxijet 1200 and 1000 powerheads - $25.00 for both

Overflow - It's older. I don't remember the brand. It handles about 550 gph
$30.00

These prices don't include shipping costs. Shipping costs will be added.

I'd prefer cash or postal money order. Let me know if you will be interested.