PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's meeting (7.12.04)

FlyGTI
07/12/2004, 02:42 PM
Just wanted to offer my thanks to Brian and Jeff for so graciously opening their building up for a Sunday afternoon to us. Those of us who made it got a special treat when we went upstairs to Brian's office to see his tank.

Brian, your presentation as well as your tank were terrific. You and Jeff were great hosts as well.

Those of you who didn't see his tank yesterday can probably contact him to see some full shots. It's quite breathtaking.

Thanks again, gentlemen. We appreciate you donating your time and resources.

jdsabin1
07/13/2004, 02:07 PM
It was our pleasure :).

Hopefully in the near future we can do a local 'Tank Tour'. I would love to see other people's reef tanks and get ideas, etc.

Even though the 150 is in it's infancy, I would happily volunteer to be one of the houses. Perhaps we could be last and we could grill at our house even to finish the tour.

Weather would probably be nice in September too.

Just a suggestion anyway.

FlyGTI
07/13/2004, 02:46 PM
I'd like to see a tank tour as well. I'd like to respectfully withdraw my tank from consideration, because it really isn't much to look at right now. :)

I'd be happy to supply a car to do some pooling with if needed. I've got room for six other passengers in our Expedition.

seabass
07/14/2004, 09:19 AM
Thanks, here's a full shot that I took after the meeting:
http://pccab.net/15l/071204.jpg

FlyGTI
07/14/2004, 09:42 PM
Well, I will say this. After seeing a tank as clean and well done as yours, it's rejuvenated my enthusiasm for the tank. I've got the bug again, and I'm really looking forward to re-building my 20L.

So, thanks for providing a little inspiration.

clones
07/15/2004, 09:40 AM
Nice tank. Very clean and well done. You have a very nice variety of corals and inverts. Nice job. Hopefully my tank will be that nice when I'm done with it. But then again, when are you ever "done"?

seabass
07/15/2004, 04:33 PM
:) Thanks for the positive comments! What it needs now is a few months of me not fussing with it, which never seems to happen. Oh well.