PDA

View Full Version : 125 setup outside DC/Metro area in WV

bferris01
07/10/2004, 08:40 PM
125 Complete System DC/Metro or WV
OK, well this is the 3rd time listing. First buyer never paid, the 2nd the trade fell through, so one more time.

I will trade for riding Lawn Mower, Air Compressor or cash $550

This is a very nice 125 Gallon Setup I hate to part with, but I don't have time for anymore. This setup was a saltwater setup for fish only.

TANK:

The Tank is a very nice ALL-Glass-Aquarium tank that measures approx 72Lx 24Hx18D. It has the nice oak style trim all the way around the top and bottom. This tank is not drilled, but I contacted AGA and they advised it is capable of being drilled. ( I might still have the email ) There are a couple of small scratches but nothing major about 9 out of 10.

CANOPY:

The Custom made canopy is a flip up style top, that allows you to access the entire tank with ease. At either end there are cut outs for Icecap 4" fans ( not included ) for plenty of ventilation. The canopy can house either Icecap VHO's or Metal Halides or both with plenty of clearance from the water. The rear of the hood has plenty of space for hang on overflows, or return plumbing or wires ect.... The canopy matches the stand perfectly. ( as you can see in the pic )

STAND:

The matching custom made stand measures approx 76Lx38Hx20D. The stand is very well built and strong. There are 2 sets of double swinging doors under the stand that allow more than ample room to get your sump or supplies in and out. The is enough room to house your sump/skimmer/pumps and a large amount of other supplies with ease.

EXTRA'S:

2 CPR CS overflows are included in the setup. The first one is a CS 100 tinted hang on the back overflow and the other is a CS 90 clear hang on the back overflow. See www.cprusa.com for info on the overflows. There is a small crack on the top of one, that has been epoxyed and doesn't effect the operation at all. It is no where near the water, and has never leaked.

Also included is misc plumbing items, valves, return hoses, net, a power head by hagen and what ever else I can find to throw in for you.

PICTURE -- Email me if you are serious and I will send you a pic

LOCATION: I am located in Shepherdstown, WV 25443 and approx:
1.5 hours from downtown DC
1 hour from Harrisburg, PA or Gettysburg, PA
35 mins from Frederick, MD
25 mins from Hagerstown, MD
30 mins from Winchester, VA
1 hour from Warrenton, VA

I can store the tank for the buyer for a little while but with 1/2 as a deposit. I tried to be honest as a could, and if you have any questions please email me at bferris01@hotmail.com. Again only items I listed are included. I will take Cash, Paypal, MO, or check but the check must clear before picking up the tank.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to a soon to be homeless cat the other overflow box now has a 2x2 chip out of the top of the outside box. Again I have repaired it and tested it and it dosn'teffect the operation or leak. It is no where near the water operation part of it.

I have found a 2nd power head another hagen, Brand new Air pump, Saltwater test kit, Salt gauge, and 30 gallon sump tank, more valves and some other items I will throw in.

Feel free to drop by and see this setup.

Limited delivery may be avaliable

Brian

peacetypes6
07/24/2004, 01:28 PM
How much for just the tank/stand

Thanks

Robert

bferris01
07/24/2004, 06:18 PM
SOLD thanks

peacetypes6
07/24/2004, 06:55 PM