PDA

View Full Version : 55 gal complete set-up for sale in Tennessee

cknox2
07/10/2004, 09:33 AM
I just upgraded to a 75 gallon and have the following package for sale in Nashville, TN:

55 gallon perfecto tank with factory oak stand (good condition, cost $250)
ProClear Aquatics acrylic overflow plumbed to a
ProClear acrylic Wet/Dry 125 filter (brand new still in shrink wrap, rated for up to 125 gallon tank, cost $225)
DIY 40 gallon sump (in case you don't want to use the wet/dry)
ProClear CAP 2200 rated at 450 gal/hour @ 4 feet of head for the return (used 4 months)
20 long refugium with maxi-jet 900 to power it (new condition, cost $150)
extra maxi-jet 1200 for circulation
glass tops and triple strip 120 watt NO light system

There is a custom wall shelf for the refugium which allows you to mount it ABOVE the main tank in normal drywall. the shelf is primed and can be painted any color to match a wall. This is a huge advantage because it will feed your main tank continuously through a passivle drain so no worries about siphon breaking.

The plumbing system includes a ball valve on the very edge of the stand so you can attach a piece of PVC, turn the valve, and water flows straight into your bucket for water changes. No vacuming the tank is necessary.

If you plan to keep more demanding corals, I also have a 48" Custom Sea Life power compact fixture (260 watts w/4 moonlight) that I might be willing to part with for the right price.

This is a complete set-up and all you will need is sand and rock. It runs almost silently when set-up properly.
My total investment was ~$750

I am asking $450 or best offer.

cknox2
07/13/2004, 01:15 AM
reduced to $400...
any takers?