PDA

View Full Version : 90gal. Reef Beaumont, TX Area

Royce10
07/10/2004, 06:54 AM
DIVORCE. MUST SALE. 90Gal. well established reef. Running approx. 3 1/2 years. 250 - 300 lbs. rock. 20 gal. refugium/Ecosystem (full of critters) with Red Sea Turbo skimmer. 2~96W PC & 2~175W MH (PFO w/Hamilton 14K) inside a very nice well built canopy. Titanium Velocity pump, 2~ Red Sea wave makers, many power heads. Lots of extras, including RO/DI waterplant. Full of SPS, LPS and soft corals. 2 beautiful clams. Large anemones (original split) w/maroon gold clown, flame angel and a couple of damsels. Brittle stars and many other critters. This reef is very beautiful and well established. Rock, overflow, and back glass are covered with corraline. You have to see the reef to appreciate the beauty. It's my prized possesion and I've worked very hard to create it, but I'm forced to sell it due to divorce. I'll only sell the entire system. I have spent thousands on this system, but I'll take $1800 for everything. You can view a few pictures at http://www.stansrods.com/reef1.html Please email me for more information. Beaumont (Houston),TX area. sschaefer@gt.rr.com