PDA

View Full Version : 230g acrylic tank,stand,canopy, Dolphin AmpMaster in Dallas

clk2609
07/08/2004, 07:04 PM
I am putting my 230g acrylic tank up for sale I but still looking to trade for 120g acrylic tank w/stand/canopy. Will also consider glass if it is already RR (drilled with internal overflow).

I am selling the following as a set: $800 OBO
230g acrylic tank
stand
canopy
2 sumps
1 custom built, excellent condition
1 acts as refugium inside main sump
Dolphin AmpMaster 3000 pump plumbed to a 1 1/2" closed loop.

Dimensions are 60L x 30H x 30W

This tank was a DAS system but I plumbed it from the DAS filter in rear through the tank and through the stand into sump. Has 3 duroso standpipes going to sump with ball or gate valves attached. Has 2 return lines plumbed back to tank.

Tank is in good condition with some scratches that I am sure can be buffed out but just never got around to it, does not bother me. I never anticipated selling this tank this soon BUT will be moving to a 2nd floor apartment and just cannot take this tank with me, hence the need for a 120g tank!

As can be seen in the picture, the tank is on 3 furniture rollers (casters). I moved from my 1-bedroom apt to my current location (2-BR) apt which was only about 100yds away. Emptied the tank but still a monster to move and made the decision to keep tank on casters. During the move part of the stand (under the tank itself) cracked. I did re-inforce the stand with couple of 2x4s and the cracks have not enlarged since the move (9 months ago). This in no way affects the tank at all, no leaks. The tank and stand are still very sturdy. Also, since I plumbed the tank myself all connections are sealed and the tank and stand are literally connected together. Too difficult to disconnect during the move.

I am keeping all the equipment and livestock from this tank for the 120g (when I get one).

The main condition is if this sells the buyer will have to wait until I find a 120g tank, which should not be too long, have some offers currently that I am looking into. Or if you have a 120g that is in good condition you want to trade or negotiate some type of deal.

Many members have seen my tank and made compliments on the whole setup.

Please feel free to email me or PM if you have any questions or if you would like to stop by and take a look at the setup. Looks much more impressive in person. I have been working about 6 days a week so might need to schedule a time.

Thanks for looking:
clk2609@yahoo.com

I just tried to attach pic but only have JPEG. I can email pics if interested

clk2609
07/09/2004, 07:24 PM
bump

beemer
07/09/2004, 09:25 PM
clk2609,
Interested in selling the ampmaster seperate? I need a new return pump
Thanks
Jerod

clk2609
07/10/2004, 10:56 PM
beemer: right now I rather try to sell all, including Dolphin, as a set. If that does not happen I will entertain offers. Please make an offer and I will consider it

s1xtyfe3t
07/11/2004, 12:28 AM
man I wish I lived closer... I have a 135 I would have trade you in a heartbeat.

clk2609
07/11/2004, 10:29 PM
Thanks s1xtyfe3t...a 135g would be nice for my situation!

dobelady, sent PM and emailed pics, let me know if you got them

baja_hammer2003
07/12/2004, 05:56 AM
come north i`ll trade ya a 120 tenecor corner tank with a new oak stand and canopy