PDA

View Full Version : Wavemaster With Powerheads

kebo
07/07/2004, 08:41 AM
I have a red-sea wavemaster pro with four maxi jett mp 1200 powerheads for sale. I will sale for $125 . please email me at ohsocrunk@yahoo.com
thanks
kevin

saltydawg24
07/07/2004, 10:20 AM
125.00 shipped? 18017

acanthurus4lyfe
07/07/2004, 10:26 AM
why r u selling them? did u get something new

kebo
07/07/2004, 11:32 AM
selling my complete 180 set-up. it's posted in another thread and the guy that bought it the first time could not wait until the end of this week for me to ship so i refunded his money and put it back up for sell.

rainingshots
07/07/2004, 08:54 PM
$110 shipped and I'll take it.

cusweatin
07/07/2004, 10:18 PM
it would have helped if you responded to emails! Word of advice have it shipped first then pay him

sinned
07/08/2004, 12:36 AM
cusweatin and others-
Kevin (kebo) has been a real "pro" throughout my dealing with him,
i.e. good communication, items shipped when promised and he even
followed-up to make sure all arrived as described. Unlike cusweatin
my transaction was smooth as "silk".... kebo is a good Rc'er!

kebo
07/08/2004, 07:26 AM
alright guys heres the deal with cusweatin. i don't like to take this stuff to the threads but this guy has left me no choice. it clearly states in the 3rd sentence of the original thread that i could not ship the hardware until the livestock was sold. it is clearly stated right their in black and white. this guy bought the wavemaker and about ten minutes after it was paid for he sent a pm that said "i sent payment for my wavemaker and i have had no response, if i don't hear back from you i will file a fraud report with paypal". all this happened while i was trying to send him a pm to his FULL pm box. it took a couple of hours for him to figure out what was going on and he did in fact apologize and ask when it would be shipped. i told him it would be the end of this week, thursday or friday and i would send a tracking # when it shipped. i also offered him a full refund at this point. he wanted the wavemaker and he said thursday or friday would be fine. 2 days later i look at my paypal account and it has a fraud report filed on it. i immediately refunded his money to him, at my expense ( paypal did charge a fee for this ). this is the high points of everything. he sent two or three nasty e-mails to my girlfriend who tried to send a pm back to him and his box remained full for some time. anyway, the guy is obviosly having fits of roid rage. i'm not a very patient person but i can contain myself and not act like a child. he's got his money back and he's still posting in my threads, damned if you do damned if you don't with this guy.

cusweatin
07/08/2004, 07:51 AM
this is ridiculous you should have responded to the emails i sent i even left you my email address not my pm box your just mad because you got caught trying to scam me. Who cares you refunded my money and hopefully this wont happn to anyone else

Fairfield Reef
07/08/2004, 07:52 AM
idiots that that make it hard foreveryone, been there done that, thank goodness most people on here are on the up and up

rainingshots
07/08/2004, 12:28 PM
I don't see how it was fraud if he was so generous to give you your money back. If it was fraud I would have ran away with the money.

cusweatin
07/08/2004, 01:05 PM
my whole point was he would not respond to any emails or pms and then when i contacted paypal all of the sudden i get a refund after i asked him twice to just refund my money. He would not do so until paypal contacted him. Whats done is done i got my money back and thats the end of it. Im not 12 and im not gonna continue to argue about this maybe you will have better luck in dealing with him but i will not be dealing with him.

twd4
07/08/2004, 01:20 PM
I decided to buy this guys 180 tank and stand on Tuesday when i went to check out his system. It was immaculate. the wavemaker looks brand new just like all the rest of his stuff. This guy really takes care of his equipment. If i had enough money i would have liked to pick up the wavemaker and powerheads as well as his temp controller. Whoever gets the rest of his accessories will be getting them in as good as new condition.

acanthurus4lyfe
07/08/2004, 08:12 PM
do u still have the system

kebo
07/08/2004, 08:15 PM
yes, they are still 4 sale

acanthurus4lyfe
07/08/2004, 09:06 PM
do u think its too small for a 180 since u had one

kebo
07/08/2004, 09:58 PM
i would use it again