PDA

View Full Version : Tank,corals,system for sale

mustango4u
07/01/2004, 01:58 PM
Hi Folks,
Due to possible unemployment in the near future I've decided to sell off my system. I'm not sure if I want to sell the tank, refugium, calcium reactor, or lighting yet but will sell the whole system and critters as a package deal for 2500.00 That's at least an eighth of what it's worth so it would be a great bargain for someone starting out or someone wanting to add to their hobby. If I can't sell it as a whole soon then I'll sell off the critters in this order: corals, live rock, fish, live sand.
The tank is a 180 gallon bowfront Oceanic with stand and custom built light with six 140 watt VHOs powered by two icecap ballasts, dual overflows. 40 gallon refugium/sump, Berlin skimmer, calcium reactor, magnaflow pump, etc. The water flows out of the tank through all four outlets in the overflow, to the sump and back up to the tank through pvc pipe that terminates behind the rockwork aiding in flow. It's a really neat system and I hate to sell it but can't afford the upkeep. My loss is your gain. :(

Mark Conley

(916) 369-7535 or mustango656@hotmail.com