PDA

View Full Version : Tanks

seaham358
06/25/2004, 10:32 AM
Fragged my Brown finger leather yesterday, I has spread over 3 rocks and one was small enough to move so I cut it where each piece of rock touched. They are in recovery now and are doing well. :D Rearranged the Kenya forest looking for some nice ones to bring to the meeting.
I had to Nuke some green button polyps also, they were moving in on my zoos:mad:
Doing battle with the Majanos also..... Nuked a few of those SOB's also. It seems every time I think I got them all a few more pop up a couple days later.

The SFE is a eating fool... He's eating the frozen Krill and was trying to get a piece from the feeding stick when the Blue Throat trigger went for it!!! The SFE did not like that and bite the trigger in the chin :eek1:

Fish and Eel are both fine.

Tomzpc
06/25/2004, 11:59 AM
Bob...what are you using on the button polyps and majanos? I've used vinegar and Joe's Juice, but both with mixed success of late.

seaham358
06/25/2004, 02:55 PM
Kalk..... Ian gave me a little, I mix it into a paste and put it into a syringe from my test kit and then shoot a drop into them. They close up thinking its food never to open again:uzi:

Went to TW today and picked up some cyclop-eeze, I wanted some Bio Plankton but they were out.

Talked to Bruce and he wanted Ross or J to stop by today and pick up a few things for the meeting.