PDA

View Full Version : Liverock/corals/fish in DFW TX area

OodleyBoodely
06/23/2004, 04:30 AM
I'm selling off the contents of my 55g soft coral reef. This is for local pickup only-I will not ship.

I don't know how many pounds of liverock are in there as I bought it one piece at a time, but is probably between 50-60lbs. The rock consists of a mixture of Fiji, Tonga, Tonga branch, Tonga plate, and Carribean. Most of the rock is covered with soft corals. Corals include: 3 species of gorgonian, two species of toadstool leather, pink pulsing xenia, one red lobophilia brain, one green/pink wesophilia brain, Large devils hand leather, six differant discosoma mushrooms, orange yuma ricordias, green/brown frilly mushrooms, 3 colors of zoanthid polyps and one of palythoa polyps. Also, there are two frogspawns, a montipora digitata frag and a brown acro frag (I got this cheap about 2 weeks ago 'cause of the browning).

Fish include: mated pair of A. oscellaris clownfish-they are 4yrs old and have spawned often-the female will eat from your hands, medium yellow tang, yellow watchman gobie, two green/red clown gobies, medium royal gramma. There is also, one brittle star a few each assorted snails and hermits.

PLEASE NOTE: My tank suffered from excessive heat 88-90degrees for about 4 days. A few of the corals have suffered damage from this which I will list next. The rest of the corals and livestock are in excellant condition. The corals that are damaged include; montipora frag-bleached, but appears to be recovering, Devils Hand leather-bleached-should recover, two frogspawns-tissue recession/slight bleaching-these need some TLC but could make full recovery, and last the green/pink brain has some bleaching and should fully recover.

I will sell all this, rock, corals, fish, inverts for $500.00 cash. I will not break it up and sell bits and pieces. If you want the tank and stand I will sell them for $100.00 (have to sell livestock first), however the acrylic tank is scratched up and the stand is plain pine. I'll throw in the homemade canopy with the tank/stand for free if you want it, but it does not match the stand. No equiptment goes with the tank/stand/canopy. I am keeping all pumps, lights, skimmer,ect.
If interested, please PM me. Thanks.

OodleyBoodely
06/23/2004, 04:34 AM
Here's a photo of the tank:http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16256