PDA

View Full Version : Divorce?

jeffltodd
06/14/2004, 03:43 PM
Two false percs were joined together in April. At first they did their usual spats, as the female of the pair proclaimed her dominance over the male (poor lil' dude).

Well the man of the house settled in a rather large colt coral after about 1 week. He carefully scoped it out, and the pair settled into their home peacefully. Of course she had a wandering eye, and began to follow the Yellow Tang around... must have been his sunny appearance because his personality stinks!

Mr Clown decided he should check out the neighborhood and found himself a little pad with a new address... RBTA! He began to spend more and more time there... until one night he moved out of the colt!

Yup... left her behind with Mr T!! I know he would gladly welcome her into his new home... he still cruises the old swimming hole, in hopes she will follow. She has been to his home for afternoon visits, but like the cautiious lady she is... hasn't made the trek yet...

I'm sure she'll see the benefits of RBTA soon enough...

To be continued...

Dlckwood
06/14/2004, 04:22 PM
Good luck! It took almost a year for my pair to reunite and it was well worth the wait.
DLCKWOOD

tooshay
06/14/2004, 06:56 PM
LOL!!! My maroon pair just did the same thing. The male cruises over to the females' anemone a couple of times a day, then goes back to his own pad. Sounds like an ideal marriage to me :D

jeffltodd
06/15/2004, 11:19 AM
... Continued

Well the latest in this little drama...

Mr. Clown has invited Mrs. Clown over to see the new digs... She jumped right in and started to rearrange the home. Of course we know the pool table and all the sports memorabilia will have to go in favor of Ansel Adams! Nevertheless - he let her do her thing, while he took a backseat and went to work, cruising about the neighborhood.

When the sun began to settle, she went back to her place to sleep - Obviously she is playing hard to get! Both were sleeping peacefully in their respective homes.

As for the homewrecker - Mr. Yellow Tang, he continues to cruise her digs - I'm sure he is looking for a little fin!

The saga continues...

luceneck
06/15/2004, 11:49 AM
This is funny. Plz post more!

sfsuphysics
06/15/2004, 12:21 PM
*chuckle* I just put a new anemone in and the same thing happened, the man went over, loved it, the woman eventually came over, but after playing in it for a while decided she liked the original one (that's not very healthy). Who knows maybe it'll be his bachelor pad so he can get away from the ol' ball & chain :)

jeffltodd
06/16/2004, 12:59 PM
... Continued...

Better than Melrose Place...

Last night was RBTA feeding and Mr. Clown wasn't too appreciative when his home was suddenly too busy to pay any attention to him. As much as he tried, there was no room at the inn!

Finally the doors opened and again he set up house. All the while Mrs. Clown followed around Mr. Tang - up, down, right, left... She began to get a little dizzy - and perhaps tired of being played like the fool she is. The little hussy seemed to be getting a taste of what it's like to be 2nd fiddle to Mr. Tangs fast moves!

She retired to the Colt Coral early and settled in to an early nap. Mr. Clown, for as hard as he tried to coax her in to his little pad, still couldn't convince her he was the ONLY one in their little world that could satisfy her needs. To have an itch (not ich) that you can't scratch!

He showed his sensitive side, and decided she needed a little company, and snuggled in with her at the Colt for some lovin', touchin', sqeezin'... together forever? or a one-night stand... only time will tell....

lebowski
06/16/2004, 03:54 PM
Hehe. You're silly!

Post more!:p

CloWn SpaWn
06/16/2004, 07:36 PM
i just might put my tank where my tv is. lol
cool stuff!

nanocat
06/16/2004, 10:26 PM
I haven't watched an hour of TV prior to 11pm since I first got a tank in January :lol:

jeffltodd
06/17/2004, 02:08 PM
... Continued ...

As the sun began to settle, Mr. Clown frolicked in his own little home. Looks of sadness and depression - just what would be the cure? The jealousy every time that big, happy, yellow scoundrel with the sexy sails flew by... But wait... looking in the mirror, as his self-esteem began to plumet, he could see he was a handsome guy!

"You are a good looking guy... you are a VERY good looking guy, and everyone loves you," he exclaimed to himself. "Why just look at those sexy little beady eyes, and those three white stripes - one of each of your good qualities - looks, personality, and charm!"

The convincing was working, but not hard enough as he glanced out the window and saw that two-timing hussy, doing the tail-dance for that foriegner from across the pond. He tried showing her just how much fun the waterbed could be... she wasn't interested.

Mr. Yellow Tang puckered as he showed off his speed with sails down, then suddenly stopping in a full-out, all sail, headress, stance. After all... he was quite convincing.

Mr. Clown slept alone, with dreams that his Mrs. would someday return - or get eaten by that big emerald... hmmm perhaps she could end up swimming with the fish?

To be continued...

laxchick008
06/18/2004, 05:06 PM
one funny story

jeffltodd
06/22/2004, 01:34 PM
Like water through the skimmer... so are the days of our lives!

Well Mr. Clown has invited the Mrs. over for many, many excapades! They wiggle and jiggle through the tenticles of Mr. Clown's home. He even lets her come in the move things around and make herself comfortable... while he is on the watch for the evil Yellow Tang...

"Walk on by..." he says watching sails furled in the current, "...isn't it time for a peppermint bath?"

Eyes gleeming, Mr. Tang watches from a distance as she makes herself quite cozy. As fast as he goes, he is losing ground in this battle of love. Behind the rocks he hides, peering, hoping to catch her alone and tempt her back.

Confused, she sleeps alternating nights between the Colt and RBTA. Mr. Clown, the ever committed man checks on her, and keeps her warm.

Perhaps there is a chance for reconciliation....

Icedawg4563
06/22/2004, 02:23 PM
LOL what a good story i laughed i cried i.... went to the bathroom (ok maybe not.)