PDA

View Full Version : June guest speaker and topic

reefnovice
06/08/2004, 11:06 PM
Does anyone know who is the June guest speaker and what is the topic?

sagitariuscbc
06/09/2004, 12:33 AM
Dr. Le from Aquatic Gallerys in Milpitas will be presenting a talk on "refugiums" at the June meeting. All are welcome. There will be one of those CPR h.o.b. 'fuges on the raffle table, and maybe even some of the "legal" caulerpa up for grabs as well.
posted by club pres. in another thread.

reefnovice
06/09/2004, 01:30 AM
Thanks.

sagitariuscbc
06/09/2004, 01:38 AM
no problem!
hope to see you there!
shawn

tfp
06/09/2004, 02:23 AM
on a recent visit to his store, dr. bao sent me home with a beautiful coral frag that will also raffled off at the next meeting.

its an sps frag so it will need good water quality, along with the corresponding supplements and a stable system. its already mounted to a large piece of rubble too.

tim

thereefgeek
06/09/2004, 08:12 AM
The meeting topics are now listed in the newsletter (as well as at the meeting prior). Tim, that's cool that he sent a frag back with you. I hope the person who wins it has a tank this time. BTW, frags from that monster Sarcophyton raffled last month will be on the table for members to take home if they want.:D

ArronAF
06/09/2004, 08:41 AM
That Sarcophyton was a monster, hope ya didn't loose a finger fraggin that one. Can't wait to hear the talk of refuges, I know that is a subject I am very interested in since I am looking at adding on to my system :D
Arron