Mushroom Gun metal Colony
Zoanthus Pink Light Green Tentacles
Mushroom Mini Predator Colony
Zoanthus Burgandy & Yellow Zombie Eye
LPS Jade Candy Cane
Paly Long Lash
Soft Green & Purple Clav

I have 4 VHO 110W right now
I have an uninstalled 175W MH...(will buy bulb when i get the chance)

the tank is 75G just cycled it...
what do you think of these corals ?

EricHugo
06/08/2004, 06:32 AM
um....what do I think of them? They are....corals? Pretty corals???

liquidblueman
06/08/2004, 07:55 AM
sorry for the misunderstanding

i mean that my tank is new
and i'm new to corals... just wondering if this list of corals will thrive in my tank with those lightings

EricHugo
06/08/2004, 10:11 AM
Yes, they should in terms of lighting.

gtrestoration
06/08/2004, 12:06 PM
LBM...
Yes, they should in terms of lighting.
IMO, you should read much more into Mr. Boreman's response, I could be wrong though. :D If so I'm sorry.

If you have not already seen this thread on tank maturity you should check it out.

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=249112&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

Very informative even for those having kept tanks for years and years.

As far as your selection of corals I think most would be considered some of the easier ones to keep. Is the tank ready for all of them now? Will they all live? That's impossible to answer.

If it were me, I wouldn't "dump" that many into a system as immature as 2 months, and certainly not all at once. Wild caught colonies of corals can act somewhat the same as live rock, with die off of some of the coincidental organisms such as sponges.

Take to slow. I know it's tough and it can make it difficult especially if you are dependent on mail-order. Buying 1 or 2 at a time the freight can make the cost pretty high. Better than losing a lot of them due to a nutrient spike though.

Steve U

EricHugo
06/08/2004, 01:30 PM
Thanks for addding, Steve. Right-o!