PDA

View Full Version : Excellent!!!

okiebones
05/28/2004, 11:19 AM
I just recieved a shipment from John "Tubs" Susbilla at exoticreefs.us and all I can say is EXCELLENT!
He sells the best and unique stuff I've found. Packing was excellent, shipping perfect. He is also a true gentleman...my first shipment got locked up in the airport by FedEx and delivery wasn't here until 5 days and needless to say....all was dead. He refunded all of my money and helped to "make it up" by offering me early selection from his next posting. I took advantage of it and bought:
OF COURSE... A frag of about 15 polyps of Tubs Blue Zoos..something I'd wanted forever
A way out awesome radiant green galaxia
Several awesome acro frags ( you need to check out the frags colors on his site)
More way cool zoos of bright and unique colors
Funky green/peach echynophyllia chalice
An exotic red and green moonstone
He also threw in a freebie of a violet tipped table acro that is stunning.
When all is acclimated I'll post some pics.
All I can say is EXCELLENT on ALL counts. You have to try this site!
Doc

znut Reefer
05/29/2004, 01:25 PM
I have bought from Tubs a couple of times. I received awesome frags also, and great CS. He is a great person to buy from. I highly recommend buying from him. He has the most Exotic stuff out there.

reef_freak_hou
05/29/2004, 05:46 PM
Couldn't agree more! I had posted just a few days ago about my experience on a first order with Tubs at exoticreefs.us.

We were very impressed with the quality of frags, the packing and yes, the customer service was outstanding.