PDA

View Full Version : Misc Corals and such for sale.

COreefer
05/14/2004, 06:28 PM
Blue Crocea Clam 5" (I have had this clam for a year and a half, very healthy and growing) $55

Green Table Top Frag 4"x3" (Large) $30

Purple Acro, small colony, not a frag $30

Assorded colored Monti Caps 6 available $10 a piece

Staghorn Acro frags $15 (4 available)

Porite Christmas tree Rock $20

30g tall and stand $75

2 overflow boxes (Rated for 125g each) available Monday $50 a piece.

bobioden
05/14/2004, 06:38 PM
I am interested in the Christmas tree rock. Size? How many worms? Have any pics?

Thanks,

Bob

PSEUDOREEFER
05/14/2004, 06:38 PM
Where are you? What are the dimensions of the overflow boxes? I'm interested in the clam and the green table acro. PM if we'd be able to meet half way somewhere. I'm in lafayette.

JEMichael IV
05/14/2004, 06:43 PM
Interested in Monti Caps, what colors?

COreefer
05/14/2004, 06:46 PM
The Christmas Tree Rock has about 15 worms in it. It is like 6x4 inches roughly. I will get pics tonight or tomorrow up on the site.

I am in Colorado Springs, I'm not sure of where Lafayette is but i could meet up with you in Castle Rock. I may know someone going to Denver in the next few days and I could see if he will meet you there. Do you want the dimensions to include the skim box?

firefighter1_emt_cop
05/14/2004, 06:46 PM
interested in Purple Acro, small colony, not a frag $30

Any pics?

dajum
05/14/2004, 06:47 PM
I too would be interested in the monti caps. And maybe a staghorn, and the purple acro. Free later tonight or tomorrow.

PM me with a phone number.

COreefer
05/14/2004, 06:49 PM
Here is my phone number...Call me folks and we can arrange a pick up and discuss the items. I will post pics or email pics. Whatever you guys want.

719-210-4161

COreefer
05/14/2004, 10:09 PM
Here are some pics...

The Crocea.

COreefer
05/14/2004, 10:10 PM
Purple acro...

COreefer
05/14/2004, 10:13 PM
the overflows.

COreefer
05/14/2004, 10:14 PM
Table top frag. this coral has great polyp extension.

COreefer
05/14/2004, 10:16 PM
christmas rock

COreefer
05/14/2004, 10:17 PM
Let me know if I need to post pics of anything else.

firefighter1_emt_cop
05/14/2004, 10:51 PM
Eric, thanks for posting a pic of the Acro.....I think ill have to pass on it though, not quite the color I imagined it. If nobody else stakes a claim on it let me know, I still might pick it up.

nemonemo
05/15/2004, 12:56 AM
I'll take the Purple Acro, small colony, not a frag $30
if no one hasn't. PM me with info.

svoChuck
05/15/2004, 02:00 AM
pictures of tank and stand please and where are you located???

chuck

PSEUDOREEFER
05/15/2004, 10:04 AM
Sorry, I think I'll also have to pass. I think I already have a frag of that table and Castle rock is a long way to drive for a clam.
Thanks Anyway

dajum
05/15/2004, 10:51 AM
COreefer,

Is that acro really purple? It looks very brown in your picture. I'm not interested in driving all the way to CS for just a couple of small frags, and it doesn't have the color I expected.

Dave

COreefer
05/15/2004, 12:18 PM
I don't see any brown in that pic...Yes it is more of a lavender or pinkish purple, but it is not brown. I do not have any actinics over my tank BTW.

I understand some of the displeasure of the fact that these items are in Colorado Springs, but take the clam for instance. This clam cost me $100 when I purchased it. Since then I have had it for 1.5 years, so I know it is healthy and has grown while I have had it. If one were to purchase this from a retailer it would be much more expensive and a crap shoot of sorts. Everything I am selling has been in my tank for a while. I just don't think its right to post a complaint about driving distance or the color in the pic. The pics are up for all to see. Each individual can make a decision based on the pic, not another person's bias. That sort of undermines my ability to move these items. I am limited on space in my tank and I need to move this stuff. I am selling it at basically half or less than half of what I paid for it retail.

Please do not undermind my efforts by complaints of the color of a pic, driving distance, or how it doesn't work for you. PM me with those concerns.

If you can get something that has been in captivity for a while then you are ahead of the game and it is much less risk. Whatever the color of the acro is or whether or not you have a specific item, I am selling it well below the retail price. I am trying to pass a good deal over to you folks, and could probably recieve store credit in the amount I am asking for each of these.

COreefer
05/15/2004, 01:05 PM
Here is pics of the 30g. I didn't mention the canopy. The canopy does have salt and the inside would need to be sanded. The stand is in very good condition. I also still have the overflows available if someone wanted to make this into a reef setup.

Also the tank itself needs to be cleaned up a bit which I will do if anyone wants to purchase it.

firefighter1_emt_cop
05/15/2004, 02:01 PM
Edited by me.

dajum
05/15/2004, 03:17 PM
COreefer,

Hey, I didn't mean to undermine your efforts. In fact, I was trying to help by letting everyone know that I wasn't interested. Sorry if I offended you, it wasn't my intention.

Dave

PSEUDOREEFER
05/15/2004, 08:00 PM
I also didn't intend to offend you :( We've had previous problems with people fighting over items and I was just letting everyone know that I'm not getting what I was interested in so it's up for grabs to who ever wants it.

bobioden
05/15/2004, 08:54 PM
I am still interested in the Xmas Rock if still available. I would like to trim it down a bit to fit my tank. Are the worms in one certain area? Do they move to other parts of the rock? In other words, can I trim down the rock and still get all the worms on the trimmed side, or are they permanent to the place they are at now?

P.S. I don't know how you could have offered your items for sale any differently. You stated what you had, listed the prices, told where you were located, offered to meet buyers at locations that would be easy for both parties, and displayed pics. To me you did it how it should be done.

Let me know on the X-mas rock.

Thanks,

Bob

:cool:

COreefer
05/15/2004, 09:16 PM
Bob, Yes you can trim it down and keep all of the worms. they seem to be segregated toward the top of the rock. A dremmel tool would do the trick. It is still available, shoot me a PM and we can make the arrangements. A friend of mine will be in Westminster Tuesday evening. He has said that he can take some of this stuff up for me.

Eric

CHARLIE AGUILAR
05/16/2004, 12:23 AM
Eric how did the moving go with the purp monti cap?
let me know if some frags come avaible!!!!

COreefer
05/16/2004, 11:32 AM
As of right now everything is available with the exception of the highlighted. A couple of people have backed out of other items due to constraints. Are you guys interested in any of this?

Blue Crocea Clam 5" (I have had this clam for a year and a half, very healthy and growing) $55

Green Table Top Frag 4"x3" (Large) $30

30g tall and stand $75

2 overflow boxes (Rated for 125g each) available Monday $50 a piece

COreefer
05/16/2004, 09:13 PM

Green Table Top Frag 4"x3" (Large) $3

30g tall and stand $75

I still have a few thing left...

COreefer
05/16/2004, 09:13 PM

Green Table Top Frag 4"x3" (Large) $3

30g tall and stand $75

I still have a few thing left...

COreefer
05/18/2004, 04:37 PM
I haven't heard from the guy who committed to the acro so it is available again. As is the rest of the stuff. I have had people commit to a few things and back out.

Regarding the 30g tank, stand and canopy. I will throw in an Ice cap 430 ballast wired for 2 24" bulbs for $120 total. If anyone sees anything they want, it is all negotiable to a certain point.

CHARLIE AGUILAR
05/18/2004, 11:07 PM
Sorry about your 4 mishaps iguess you can call them but hey lets forsget about the past. Being a relatively new mem have only had a few purchases and all have been good. i met steve the former pres last weekend. bought some cap frags for a friend, if something comes up with the purp monti cap let me know.

nemonemo
05/18/2004, 11:41 PM
Eric you called me at 10am today when I was at work. I called you back at 5pm and left a message. I'm still intrested in the acro. So make that 3 mishaps.

nemonemo
05/22/2004, 07:54 PM
Got a chance to pick up the acro and some other stuff today. I'm really really impress beautiful colors and very healthy. It was well worth the drive thx Eric.