PDA

View Full Version : FREE Reactor Media and SPS ID Materials

o2manyfish
04/30/2004, 03:30 PM
Hey Folks,

I have 2 5 gal buckets of deceased frags. These are excellent to add to your calicum reactor. They break down faster than media, and contain more and higher levels of trace elements. Anybody that wants some please let me know.

I also have a bucket of unusual deceased SPS colonies. I know alot of locals are starting to get into accurate SPS IDing of corals using Microscopes to study the coral structure.

If anyone is interested in these please let me know. I would really like to make the bucket of colonies like a pass around Library. Where someone borrows it, tries their hand at ID'ing it and then posts so someone else can try next - Maybe even put together a listing of the colonies, and what different people think they are.

Anyway, these are all FREE, I don't want any money, I don't want anything in return (okay maybe some xenia or zoo's - LOL - But not necessary).

I am not going to ship these, you have to stop by if you would like either offerring.

Dave B

csunracer
04/30/2004, 04:56 PM
I don't need any deceased SPS corals, however I will bring you some xenia tonight when i swing by your place :)

29reef
04/30/2004, 08:16 PM
Dave just wondering if the details of your next swap are around i know it seems like we were all at your house last week and you dont want to think about the next time the heard of elephants will come to visit.

Thanks

Brian

David P
04/30/2004, 08:40 PM
Dave, Ill take some of the normal dead corals. Can you send some home with Sean for me?