PDA

View Full Version : Ocellaris Acting REAlly Wierd!!

AlexR
04/26/2004, 09:51 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you could intruct me if anyone knows what's going on...

I've had my Ocellaris Clown for 7 months now...He's been doing great and generally gets along with all his tankmates (1 maroonstriped clown, 1 fairy wrasse, 1 purple tang, and 1 dragonette). All of a sudden I went to feed them today (he's usually the first one out to munch out!) and he's missing...so I look behind all the rocks (90g tank with about 100 or more lbs. of rock) and he's hiding behind the rocks eating back there. I've never seen him go inside the rocks or behind them in the 7 months that I've had him so this is VERY unusual. Has anyone seen this sort of behavior from an ocellaris before? Does this seems ODd? It almost looks like he either got lost and can't get through the rocks back to the front (there's plenty of holes, he's just never explored) or as if someone has been beating him up (maybe the other clown?) and he's hiding!?!?!? I don't know....please let me know if you know anything! Thanks a lot!!!

:confused:

Leopard Wrasse
04/26/2004, 10:04 PM
There is a good chance the
maroon started picking on him.

AlexR
04/26/2004, 10:29 PM
I've noticed the maroon picking on the ocellaris before but this is the 1st time i see the ocellaris so petrified.