PDA

View Full Version : Live Fiji sand from RM. (Pics)

nine9d
04/23/2004, 06:50 PM
We got our Fiji live sand in from ReeferMadness and it looks great. I got a piece of something in there and wanted to know what it was. Is it just a piece of reef or a broken coral or something? Thanks a lot.

Here's the piece!
http://hvreef.org/members/nine9d/images/piece_in_sand.jpg

Close-up!
http://hvreef.org/members/nine9d/images/piece_in_sandCLOSE.jpg

Tomzpc
04/23/2004, 07:00 PM
It's a piece of coral skeleton. I'm not strong on SPS knowledge so I won't even venture a guess.

Oh, and what's with the glove!?:rolleyes:

nine9d
04/23/2004, 08:37 PM
Don't roll your eyes at me! I was playing in some dirt (ie. spackle) and didn't want to put any bad crap in my water.

Thanks

Tomzpc
04/23/2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by nine9d
Don't roll your eyes at me! I was playing in some dirt (ie. spackle) and didn't want to put any bad crap in my water.

Thanks

Sure you were Ross. :rolleyes:

nine9d
04/24/2004, 12:52 AM
All you guys like to do is bust my chops. So far you know I have rock and sand in my invisible tank. Does anything else matter!?

seaham358
04/24/2004, 07:20 AM
Is the tank setup or did you have to go buy another garbage can for the sand?:p

Is it is where are the pics...... If its not I say we have the meeting at your house so we all can get that damn thing setup.

nine9d
04/24/2004, 09:33 AM
No garbage can. And nice HUGE pail. We just got the sand and I am setting it up this weekend. I put my foot down and told the Boss (I mean asked the boss), I am staying home and going to no more parties because the time has come!

Tomzpc
04/24/2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by nine9d
No garbage can. And nice HUGE pail. We just got the sand and I am setting it up this weekend. I put my foot down and told the Boss (I mean asked the boss), I am staying home and going to no more parties because the time has come!

The time is nye! Let the pidgeons loose!

:beer: :bounce1: :dance: :bounce3: :bounce2:

...and there was much rejoicing.

ADS
04/24/2004, 06:58 PM
Looks like Porites-