2 Ebo Jager 250w Heaters

Still to come TBS Package....

Looking for opinions and any suggestions

Reef Junkie
04/21/2004, 09:08 PM
Wicked Sweet! :thumbsup:

AQUAH0LIC
04/22/2004, 02:15 AM
How about more powerheads or a closed loop. A calcium reactor would be sweetness too. Fans for your hood, those lights are going to get hot. How about a pH probe or controller. Timers for your lights. SouthDown sand.

dmorrow
04/22/2004, 07:13 AM
I forgot to mention that I will be getting Tunze powerheads as soon as Marine Depot gets them in. I will have fans installed in my canopy. Can I get along without a Cal reactor..?

MichaelD
04/22/2004, 07:46 AM
Depends on what you want to keep. If calcium is a problem and you don't have money for a reactor try kalkwasser or bionics

Reef Junkie
04/22/2004, 07:52 AM
A calcium reactor will only be needed when your tank demands that much calcium. When you start adding corals (even soft ones) your calcium demand will go up. Until then you'll be fine with just small water changes every week.
If you have the money and when you're ready, the MTC Pro-Cal is probably one of the best Calcium reactors on the market. It'll run you about $1k for the reactor and an additional $200+ for the rest of the equipment. Well worth the investment. Using Bi-Ionic will cost you more in the long run. I used to use Bi-Ionic and did the math, I think in one years time I could have bought the reactor with what I was paying for Bi-Ionic.
Plus, most of the successful tank owners I've met have one and swear by them. I've had mine for about 5 years now.;)
Bill