PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for vulkum

Addicted2Reefs
08/29/2001, 11:19 PM
User Name : vulkum
Email : vulkum@msn.com

Traded a Complete VHO setup for a MH Ballast and Blub :)
Rating: Lives up to his promises , fast shippment and products were as described and Excellent communcation. Excellent person to trade with A++++ Will do bussiness with him again :D

whirley
08/29/2001, 11:34 PM
I concur.
Made an equiptment trade with him as am extremely happy with everything.

Fast shipping, deliveryed what he described.

A++ I'd say.

whirley

me_rob
08/30/2001, 12:15 AM
traded some colerpa and sand and snail for a bristle worm. I didn't want anything he just sent the stuff, GREAT TO DEAL WITH!!!!!:) :) :)

jellyfish4me
09/30/2001, 08:19 PM
I also traded with vulkum and everything went smoothly... I want to rate him with 5 stars!!!!:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

ccolt1
10/01/2001, 10:44 PM
I have trade with him and it was A+++++ . He has good advice also !! I hope to hear from again soon.:D

rhiggsbear
10/26/2001, 06:59 PM
Boughts some used VHO bulbs from him. Great communications, fast shipment and packaging to withstand even UPS handling.

A very honorable person. Would do business with anytime!

psulion
12/14/2001, 05:41 PM
I would just like to say how much respect I have for Vulkum. I traded an item with him for a wet dry system . Unfortunately, the wet dry was broken intransit by FedEX. After lengthy discussions i.e. yelling, screaming ,threatening,etc. FedEx finally coughed up the money fro the damaged wet dry.( 2 months later). Although he didn't have to go to lengths to pressure FEdEx to pay the insurance claim, Vulkum went the extra mile to get the job done. A very honest person with great integrity.

lori344
12/14/2001, 07:02 PM
Hi everyone :) ... another fan of Vulkum/Aaron's.

I did a frag, sand, & baby snail trade with him during the Great RC frag trade. He paid special attention to the packing, delivered more than I expected (really fast) and is just a super person. We have developed an online friendship and talk often... I would trade with him any day of the week. It is really nice to see others give him a thumbs up. He deserves it!!! :thumbsup: Aaron!!!
~lori

reefskinner
12/15/2001, 08:00 PM
I also traded with Aaron, and everything went very smooth.

Shawn

Rafa_Sant
01/19/2002, 07:08 PM
I agree with all of you :)

He made a package with some corals frags, caulerpa, snails and LS for a very resonable price.

Excellent person :wave: :wave: :wave:

Mako
06/23/2002, 01:32 PM
Bought some NMB fans from Aaron and it was a very pleasant transaction. :thumbsup:

rhiggsbear
07/18/2002, 09:24 PM
Another great transaction with vulkum! Bought some books from him, great communication, fast shipment. A+++ :thumbsup:

kennerd
04/07/2003, 05:03 PM
Bought a pendant and fans from him and am very pleased. Quick and easy emails and even though I've talked to him in the past about some of his items for sale, I finally came though and actually BOUGHT something!

Thanks Aaron,

Ken