PDA

View Full Version : HVRK donation to the Elegance Coral Project?

Tomzpc
03/12/2004, 06:31 PM
If you aren't up on it, look here (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=334686)

I think that it'd be great if a donation would be made in the club's name, regardless of whether or not some of us make individual donations. How about we collect $10 (optional of course) per member at the next meeting just for this cause? What do you guys think?

This is one of the main reasons for this club IMO and we should encourage projects like this. It's probably the most important part of our mission statement.

ADS
03/12/2004, 06:39 PM
I sent Eric an Elegance(live) last week. We spoke for awhile. Nice guy and VERY knowledgable. He truly has a sincere interest in this area.
Adam

foxstop
03/12/2004, 06:41 PM
I sent them $5 this week.
Eric's research is great for the hobby.

It's a good idea Tom.

Brian

skearse
03/12/2004, 07:30 PM
Sounds great to me-I also saw that a couple of other guys in HVRK have already donated corals and/or $ as well-Randy and Nick both got a jump on the rest of us.

Tomzpc
03/12/2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by ADS
I sent Eric an Elegance(live) last week. We spoke for awhile. Nice guy and VERY knowledgable. He truly has a sincere interest in this area.
Adam

He is a good guy Adam. When I first started going reef from FO several years ago (I'm guessing 7 or 8), Eric B. was one of the main contributor's on the old AOL marine and reef boards. He would always be extremely helpful on the boards and in detailed emails when it came to advice and I owe a lot of my tanks' success to Eric B. This hobby could use many more like him.

Franks Reef
03/12/2004, 09:25 PM
Count me in Tom.