PDA

View Full Version : reefsun mh fixture?

ne pats#2
03/12/2004, 04:48 PM
what do you guys think of the reefsun double metal halide fixture. they have it at pet solutions for $299, no bulbs included. seems pretty reasonable for a mh fixture.

ne pats#2
03/12/2004, 06:41 PM
no info on these fixtures?

jsarti2
05/06/2004, 10:10 AM
I ordered a similar MH you mentioned more than a month ago. Since the price was good I checked their website and they did list the Double Reefstar 250W 20,00K for $359 on the site as well as in the April catalog. Yesterday Fedex dropped of three boxes on my porch from Petsolutios.com. These boxes were not large enough to house the double light. Upon opening them I found that they sent me 2 single Reefstars with 14,000k bulbs. I then checked their site again and the part number that I had been using to see the Double Reefstar 250 20k now come up as a single 14k. They claim a misprint in the catalog and don't want to honor what they advertised in the catalog and on the website. They want me to just send the items back for a refund. They said the new catalog and website show it as a single and they don't carry the double 250w 20k so they can't send them to me. These guy's a crooked as hell! This is an obvious bait and switch. They did the same thing with the SCWD for 19.99. They refused to send me a SCWD at the advertised price. The claimed misprint again. It was in at least three months worth of catalogs. I think I may pursue this legally. It seems they do this type of thing all the time.