PDA

View Full Version : Looking for propegatable corals/frags in Grand Rapids MI area or ship have trade or $

mf2055
03/12/2004, 02:08 AM
I am looking for propegatable corals, frags would work, but bigger would be nice also. I have lots of green and blueish Ricordia polyps, a wide assortment of cleaning critters, and detrivour crews for trade. Or I have some $s set aside for getting items also. I have a little macroalgae also.

I am in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area, but I will take and send shipments also! I have 60 hour heat packs somewhere around here. I have a few bags, but I could use more if anyone has extra. I will take anything at this point if the price is right and I can propegate it.

Please allow for slow responces by my though! I get yelled at left and right all the time for slow responces, but I just cannot got online that often and I apologize upfront for it. Thank you for understanding.

mf2055
03/13/2004, 12:50 AM
Anyone out there? come on people, you all have to have something for me. I am a despirate fish nut in need! =) I have cash and a few trades.

AnnArborBuck
03/13/2004, 01:21 AM
I have Capenalla, orange/redish shrooms, xenia, GSP, and a leather of some type. All of my frags are of good size. I can get you some picks if you would like. I wouldn't mind trading for the rics. By any chance do you work for Country Fresh? just curious.

mf2055
03/13/2004, 01:51 AM
NAh, I am just a fan of cows, I work for Palermo pizza.... =) kind of embarassing if you ask me, so writing "The food industry" just sounds so much better. Wow! pics would be great! Do you travel to Ann Arbor a lot?

What size polyps are the GSP? I have seen a lot of them out there that are all different sizes, so even though that sounds like a dumb question.... I have a medium size, but would love to get more.

How large are the capenalla and xenia stalks, what colors? What type of xenia? Do you have any idea what type of leather it is? What color is it?

Shrooms.. =) more than happy to take new shrooms!

More than happy to take everything you have actually... I don't know if meeting half way would be possible considering that is a good 4 hour drive... I could drive an hour to avoid shipping, but I don't know about much longer than a two hour round trip. I just drove down to Lima the other day and it was a killer! My butt is still sore! UPS ground would most likely be next day. I have 60 hour heat packs, I could send you one.

All my ricordias are green, blue, and a mix of the two. I have a small yellow polyps frag I just glued down. I also have hermits, snails, serpent stars, cucumbers, and crabs if you are interested in any of those.

Tell me what you think!
Thank you,
Andrew

Thank you!

FishAffair
03/13/2004, 03:09 AM
Check out the site underneath my RC signature and let me know if you're interested in anything. Shipping's not a problem as long as the weather is reasonable. I have some other cool zoos I could frag that aren't listed.

Cheers,

pitbullguy
03/13/2004, 05:09 PM
I sent you email on the frags I have available I live in G.R.

AnnArborBuck
03/13/2004, 11:41 PM
I just posted pics of my frags in my gallery. The Xenia are actually a little more white then what the picture shows, my camera isn't the best. The GSP are pretty long. The parent colony has longer polyps then this frag but that is because the parent gets more flow. I have moved this GSP recently so it is getting more flow and they are getting longer, it will just take a little bit of time.

As far as the capenalla goes, I have some very big 3" to 5" in frags and some very small ones (1" to 2").

I think the leather is some type of finger coral, but it is more flat. I will try to post a pick of the parent colony tomorrow if you want.

Our best bet maybe to wait a little while till it warms up and then do a thermos trade. we could probably do it in april, that way shipping is only $4. Personally, with the price of gas and my time it is cheaper just to ship it then drive more then 1 hour each way to trade don't ya think.

I would love some rics.

Also, in a month I will have a cabage leather ready to go too.

mf2055
03/14/2004, 08:00 PM
fish affair, would you be interested in any trades? Just wonderin, I will take a few more looks at your pics as I go through the offers I have. Are you set on your prices?

pitbullguy, I didn't get any emails or pms....? try mf2055@aol.com please

AnnArborbuck, would you consider tradeing rics for everything you have or do you have something else in mind?

Thank you to all of you!
Take care and best of luck with your tanks,
Andrew

skkyy
03/15/2004, 12:14 AM
here's some stuff I have to trade for some of those rics you have:

http://it.gofuse.com/www/coralgardens/

more will be posted later

AnnArborBuck
03/15/2004, 06:15 AM
AnnArborbuck, would you consider tradeing rics for everything you have or do you have something else in mind?

Sounds good, lets take this to PM to finish up the shipping details and what not.

Krusk
03/15/2004, 02:09 PM
if you want more frags

email me, I'm also in GR.

SPS only though

FYI, I just frags my PURPLE MONSTER (acropora valida, I have 3 frags available. [intense lighting required]) and few mores of other SPS