PDA

View Full Version : finally a good item for sale from the Reef Man

reef-man_d-man
02/29/2004, 12:15 PM
I have something for sale here that you guys might actually want. I have a Dual Chamber Geo Calcium Reactor with everything and I mean everything.

The skimmer is a dual camber with a Mag 5 (I think) recirc pump and a maxijet 1200 feed line. The first chamber had a brand new (built by Geo) top since I broke the old one. The reactor leaked somewhat when I got it so I replaced all the Geo supplied line with 1/4 freezer line and no leaks at all!!! Well minus the typical salt creep that Mags produce. With this reactor you will also get a 5 gallon CO2 cylinder (its full 1000 PSI right now) with a regulator and neddle valve. Let me know via PM if you are interested. I will also throw in 40 lbs of fine grain aragonite that I was using one note on the aragonite I could only fill the chambers 1/2 full becuase of the fine grain meadia I didnt like that and would personally switch back to ARM in the future. I am getting rid of this because I will not be needing it on my next tank I am going to have a larger one built and on such a small tank like I have now its not really needed. Let me know if you are intersted.

witche42
02/29/2004, 01:28 PM
hey how much you asking? i am interested.

reefeater
02/29/2004, 02:34 PM
How much?

big red
02/29/2004, 04:07 PM
Trade you clown eggs for the reactor;) .

If the previous two fall through I might be interested.
Scott

reef-man_d-man
02/29/2004, 10:27 PM
sorry guys its sold