PDA

View Full Version : Update from Orlando

ScavDog
02/29/2004, 12:44 AM
Hey guys,

Joe, Moe and the gang here. I wish we could say its 80 degrees and sunny in Orlando, but we have to deal with 60 instead ;) .

As many of you know we are attending the PETS 2004 Expo in Orlando, FL to promote MACNA XVI in Boston. So far its been a great show. Booth sales are HOT and we have exciting news to report when we return to Beantown!

As an unexpected treat we made it to the monthly Orlando Reef Caretakers Association (ORCA) meeting. They have great group of folks down here that are really looking forward to this years MACNA. They had a frag auction as well as some tasty finger food. We look forward to hanging with some of these folks in September.

To end on a lighter note, RobboT was grand champion of music trivia on the flight down here. Tstone got....well, we won't go there. Moe says, old dudes don't know any music past 1980.

:D

Well thats all for now, Joe's credit card is about to explode at this internet kiosk.

See yall tomorrow night.

Joe, MOe and those other old dudes.

Dubge
02/29/2004, 12:47 AM
We were not far behind you today, high 50s

Ray

loomisreefer
02/29/2004, 12:49 AM
good to hear...represent scavdog lol

IM_NeO
02/29/2004, 12:51 AM
Hey Scav, tell Moe that I got his message and I will call him tomorrow.
I had to work pretty much all day, and I did not have chance to return his call.

Gustavo

drmooncricket
02/29/2004, 12:52 AM
well im glad its only 60... makes me feel better knowing that...