PDA

View Full Version : Move the monster

imsqueak
02/28/2004, 07:41 PM
OK, I know this is quick notice and if it doesnt work it's my fault. I cant do much more with the stand until I get the tank on it and level it out. Then I'll button on the plywood. So, I'm HOPING on tomorrow at 5pm as a move time. I know this is a long shot but I've got 2 or 4 not counting the 2 neighbors. Lots of iffies at this time but I didnt want to wait to see how much more help I can get from you guys. PLS let me know.

I have to disconnect my pc, move my desk, tv, dog pen and 30 terrarium tonight ~ by myself since Pauline decided moving my stepdaughter into her appartment was more important than moving my tank. I disagree with her priorities but I see her point so we agree to disagree and each to their own to find help.

So, I'll be offline until late night. I'll make my goal to have the pc reconnected before I go to bed but I'm whipped already. I would really appreciate if you can call my cell at 384-5875 if youre willing to give a hand (Sunday 5pm). I'll let you know how many vols we have and maybe you can post the vol count for me if I dont get reconnected tonight.

Anyone have a camcorder? That would be cool.

Pizza and beer to all volunteers!

imsqueak
02/28/2004, 07:50 PM
Desk/pc will be the last to move and first to set up.

awcurl
02/28/2004, 09:39 PM
I'll help, send me directions.

Art

imsqueak
02/29/2004, 08:34 AM
Art, thankfully I didnt get to moving the desk since I just remembered that I didnt put my address; 2921 Bethel pl, powell

Thanks for helping!

imsqueak
02/29/2004, 09:35 PM
A huge thanks again to Mike and Art. Monster is home.

It's crazy big. Feeling some regret it's so big. My house isnt really big enough, it would look better in a house that's 2 stories and vaulted ceilings ~ but I'll "suffer" a couple years then drop to a 6' tank.

Doing water tests on the 55 now. We stirred it up pretty good but it has <5 on the nitrate, .5 on ammonia, 8.4 pH, and 0 nitrite. Seems to good looking at the clarity of the water but I'll take it. So now of starting floating them.

SmartWrasse
02/29/2004, 10:14 PM
Sounds good Don. Hope both tanks will do well. That is a monster of a tank.:eek2: