PDA

View Full Version : OT: skis and snowboard for reef money

mikrok
02/25/2004, 02:39 AM
I need to sell my skiboards and snowboard for reef money...my tank is lacking equipment :sad1:
I need the money for the lights and skimmer I want, so I guess that's the end of my winter enjoyment...like I could afford a lift ticket anyways...
so here they are

a 01/02 Forum Devun Walsh 157 snowboard...the first year they came out with the slider system so you can mount the bindings pretty much anywhere. they have Forum All-Terrain Pro bindings which are pretty sweet. they have microadjustable screws to tune in the back while you're at the mountain. also, matching Devun Walsh boots size 10.5...

this setup was only used for 2 seasons, with about 8 or so trips a season so it's in AMAZING condition - boots/bindings/board all look and feel great. only 1 tiny nick on the deck.

skiboards - '02 Line Mike Nick Pro 98 cm w/ Line FF Pro bindings
these rock! these are the last things I'd want to sell...only used once this year at MT. Abram in Maine...never used last year, only about 8 times the year before with my ski club. again - immaculate condition...the top deck/base/edges are in near perfect condition.

any interested?

mikrok
02/25/2004, 03:36 PM
afternoon crowd